t e a s e r

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I walked down the aisle, my heels clicking against the wooden floor with each step I took. My fingers curled around the fabric that was wrapped around the stems of the flower, gripping onto it tightly as my nerves were attacked with anxiety.

'Here comes the bride' began playing as I approached the altar, feeling everyone's eyes on me. I inhaled deeply, my dress practically suffocating me as it tightened around my chest each time it heaved.

Getting out of my headspace, I looked before me. The love of my life staring right at me and it sent a shiver down my spine. That icy look in his eyes always had that effect on me. His brown orbs glinted, almost as though he was about to shed a tear.

My mind getting bombarded with memories of how his skin felt against mine the moment I lock my gaze with him.

I finally walked up to the brunette. As I admired him in all his beauty, it dawns on me that his eyes aren't on me anymore.

"Psst, you're supposed to stand here." The voice from beside me spoke and I turned to look at her. Nani, my best friend, was beckoning me towards her with her fingers as she stared at me intently.

A lump develops in my throat as a dull pain lingers at the back of it, trying my best to suppress my emotions that were bubbling out of me, about to erupt any second.

I shook my head, trying to empty out my mind as I made my way next to her.

A Bridesmaid. That's all I was.

I gulped onto the air as I watched her walk down the aisle, arms interlocked with our father as she took tiny steps towards us.

"You must be so happy for her." Nani whispered.

"Huh?" I looked at her, my mind not processing anything other than the fact that I wasn't the one marrying Kim Taehyung.

"Your sister, you must be so happy for her."

My sister and Kim Taehyung. It hits me harder than before and I feel my eyes sting. I tried not to break, I really did.

But the moment I heard his voice, that's when all hell broke lose in my head. The moment he uttered the words "I do."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

D I S C L A I M E R
This is a work of fiction. There are some character names from BTS. Other names, businesses, places, events are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

I do not own any of the BTS members. I do not own any of the pictures used in this book.

C O P Y R I G H T
Copyright© 2019 Softaura

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief
quotation in a book review.

. . .
The characters in this book aren't perfect, obviously. So I hope none of you hate on them if they make wrong/questionable decisions.

This is going to be one long ass ride, oof.
Happy reading.