Chapter Forty Three

Double Update! Be sure to read Chapter 42 first!!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I got into the car and Taehyung instantly shoved a paper bag towards me. "Breakfast!" He chimed lightly, a smile playing on his lips and I take it.

"Thanks." I chuckle as I wore my seatbelt.

"Look, Areum." Taehyung breathed out as he looked at me. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have lashed out like that." The corner of his lip lifted into an apologetic smile.

"It's okay," I nodded, trying to assure him. "Let's forget about it, okay?" I said and he smiled in response, reaching out for my hand and giving it a quick peck. 

I ate during the entire car ride with Taehyung ranting to me about his colleagues at work and I couldn't help but laugh.

"So you find this funny?" He said with amusement as he gave a quick glance my way.

"No!" I laughed, covering my mouth as I ate. "I just think you're really cute when you're all frustrated." I said and he chuckled, shaking his head. 

"Well, too bad we're here. You can't laugh at my misery anymore." Taehyung said as he looked at me and I giggled, getting out of the car.

I leaned in through his window, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Oh, and I may be a little late today. I'm meeting with the lawyer." He said, his bottom lip perking out into a tiny pout.

"You know if it's too much trouble, I can just get a cab home." I said and he instantly shook his head.

"No, no, no." He waved his finger in front of me. "I'll be here after your class, okay?" Taehyung looked at me with a nod and I simply mirror his actions.

I bid him goodbye and made my way to the lecture hall, wishing that I hadn't missed out much from yesterday's class. It was weird, being in a new class environment, not really familiar with everyone.

I sat in class and it goes by quicker than usual, mainly because I was trying to catch up with my missed syllabus.

Before I knew it, the class dispersed and I was now walking down the campus, waiting for Taehyung's arrival.