Chapter Thirty Three

Double update! Be sure to read chapter 32 first! 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

New years flew by and I've kept the thought of the wedding off my mind until we were only a month away. I've also managed to avoid Taehyung all through January but as everyone began finalising the plans, I had to face him often.

It was probably one of the hardest things I had to do, facing him. Looking at him planning his future with my sister. But for some reason, I remained emotionless through out, wanting to get over and done with each day as soon as possible so I pushed my feelings aside.

I barely passed him a glance, not giving him any attention. Well that was until I had to walk down the aisle. 

'Here comes the bride' began playing as I approached the altar, feeling everyone's eyes on me. I shivered with anxiety as I gripped firmly onto the flowers.

I breathed in, calming myself down and I looked before me. He stared right down at me and I feel myself enter a trance. That icy look in his eyes always had that effect on me. His brown orbs glinted, almost as though he was about to shed a tear.

My mind getting bombarded with memories of how his skin felt against mine the moment I lock my gaze with him.

I finally walked up to the brunette. As I admired him in all his beauty, it dawns on me that his eyes aren't on me anymore.

"Psst, you're supposed to stand here." The voice from beside me spoke and I turned to look at Nani. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to just be a bridesmaid.

I inhaled once more, taming my emotions as they were about to erupt. I shook my head, trying to empty out my mind as I made my way next to her.

I gulped onto the air as I watched her walk down the aisle, arms interlocked with our father as she took tiny steps towards us.

"You must be so happy for her." Nani whispered.