Chapter Thirty Four

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Taehyung!" The voice screeched from a far, breaking our little bubble and violently dragging me back to reality.

I pulled away and I see him look down at me with eyes that were on the verge of breaking. "I'm sorry." His voice barely a whisper. "I know you have Jae, I shouldn't have." He wiped his tears as he moved away from me and I frowned.

"I have Jae?" I repeated after him, hoping he'd elaborate more since those words rendered me lost.

He looked back at me, the same confusion in his eyes and then Aera barges into the room. "Taehyung why-" And then she locks her gaze with me.

Her expression drops the moment she picked up on the tense vibes in the room. "This is not happening. Not right now." She lets out through gritted teeth, rendering both Taehyung and I confused.

"Your boys are about to put on a performance for us so let's go." Aera gripped onto Taehyung's arm but he pulls back the moment he heard me speak.

"What do you mean this is not happening?" I looked to Aera, wanting answers. "And what do you mean I have Jae?" I snapped my neck towards Taehyung as he simply stared at me.

"Taehyung!" A familiar voice called out, cutting our conversation short as someone hopped into the dressing room, "we need you out there." The male draped in the white dress shirt appeared. I remembered him from my embarrassing accident just now.

The room remained silent for a bit and the brunette doesn't hesitate as he reached for Taehyung, "let's go!" He chimed, oblivious to the situation arising.

He dragged Taehyung out of the room, leaving Aera and I alone. She fidgeted with her dress for a bit as she stuttered, not being able to form a proper sentence and then gives up, "I don't have time for this."

"No," I gripped onto her arm firmly, holding her back. "Tell. Me." I growled the moment my suspicion started kicking in.

"What did Taehyung mean by I have Jaesun?" I asked, my voice stripped from emotions.

Her eyes twitched slightly as it filled with tears. She started breathing heavily as though she was about have a breakdown. "Today's supposed to be my day. You're here making everything about you." She almost yelled, a tear escaping her eye and dripping down her cheeks.

"All I'm asking you to do is tell me, what the hell did Taehyung mean by I have Jaesun?" I yanked her arm down with force and at that moment she begins to whimper.

"He wouldn't choose me." Aera buried her face into the palm of her hands, her cries taking over her and I stay frozen.

"What?" I was lost, but somehow felt the dots connecting in my head.