Chapter Forty One

Mature content in italics

Mature content in italics. Skip if you aren't comfortable.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

He thrusts into me slowly and passionately, waves of pleasure surging through me by the second.

"Right there," I breathe out, feeling myself getting lost as I feel him in me.

He maintains his pace as he moved his hips against mine. He kissed his way down my neck to my chest, leaving love marks all over.

"You feel so good," he whispered into my ear and goosebumps prickle at my skin in response. I feel him go faster and I lose my breath.

"Fuck." He cussed as he started getting sloppy.

"Baby." I finally open my eyes to look at him and my whole world stops. "Jaesun," I whisper and he holds my gaze for a moment, still pounding into me.

"Jaesun?" I buffer for a second, staring at his face while he soaked in every bit of me. "No," I shook my head but I go unheard.

"No!" I jolt up on the bed, every inch of my body aching by the sudden action. "God," I groan leaning back onto the hospital bed, sweat trickling down the corner of my forehead as I tried catching my breath.

The dream felt so real to me but more importantly, why was I dreaming of Jaesun?

"It's discharge day!" Taehyung sings as he entered the ward, followed by a little dance.

I breathed out a chuckle as he sat himself in front of me. "You okay?" He finally notices my state and a frown crosses his face.

"Yea, I'm fine." I gulp a little, throat parched.

"Are you sure? You look a little out of it. Do I have to get the doctor?" He stood up, getting ready to leave but I shook my head.

"No, no. Everything's fine." I assured him. "I just had a weird dream." I picked at the knitted blanket provided, not daring to meet his gaze. I was nervous for some reason.

"It's probably the drugs you're on." He chuckled, sticking out a bag before me. "I snuck this in, I know you hate hospital food." He grinned and I took it with a smile.

"What did you dream about anyway? You seem a little flustered." He laughed as he stuffed the piece of bread into his mouth and I feel my stomach knot.

"Um, it was nothing really." I tried brushing it off, hoping that he'd drop it.

"Come on," he nudged me lightly, "was it a dirty one?" Taehyung arched an eyebrow teasingly, poking at me slightly.