Chapter Fifty Three

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"You have to relax." Taehyung grabbed my hand with a chuckle, preventing me from adjusting my clothes once more.

"What if they don't like me, what if they're not-" And Taehyung cups my cheeks causing me to stop.

"They're going to love you. You'll see." He said as he tugged onto my arm, bringing me into the restaurant. The moment we stepped foot into the restaurant, the entire place was filled with a ruckus, all coming from one table.

"Oh my gosh." I gasp the moment every single head in the restaurant was turned our way but Taehyung looked the least bit affected. Almost like this was a norm for him.

"Hey!" He chimed, rushing to them. He goes in to hug every single one of the boys right before turning to look at me.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Areum." He says and the table goes silent for a bit and I gulp.

"Areum!" One of them chimed, shaking his head almost like he was impressed. Right after, everyone else started greeting me, introducing themselves all at once.

"Hi," I chuckled a little as I sat down.

"Jimin was just telling us how the both of you had something important to tell us." Namjoon said right before running his fingers through his blonde hair.

"Tch-" Taehyung clicked a little as Jimin raised his hands in surrender.

"Hey, at least I didn't tell them that she was pregnant." He said and the whole table goes silent.

"Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed in disbelief as he hit the side of his head a little. Jimin finally digests that he had spilled the surprise and he stares at the both of us for a brief moment.

Right after, he sinks a little into his seat, a cheeky grin breaking through his lips.

"Uh- Taehyung." I tapped him lightly the moment I realised everyone at the table had their eyes glued onto me.

"You're pregnant?" Jungkook gasped and as I nodded the whole table gets filled with commotion again.

"Congratulations!" All of them start chiming, getting up to hug Taehyung once more.

"I can't believe you're having a baby," Namjoon breathed out, shaking his head as he smiled.

"Not just a baby." Taehyung looked to me and I beamed.

"We're having twins." I say and they start cheering, pouring shots of alcohol in their glasses as a form to celebrate.

Taehyung passed on the alcohol since he had to drive and the moment it reaches Jimin, he pours it in two glasses.