Chapter Eighteen

[A/N: This chapter contains sexual/ mature content so skip the first part if you aren't comfortable

[A/N: This chapter contains sexual/ mature content so skip the first part if you aren't comfortable.]

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The moment the words slip out of my mouth, Taehyung's lips catches mine as he undresses me with a certain urgency.

He settles between my legs, his arousal hard and straining against my core as his lips travel lower. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, trying my best to stay quiet but my efforts go to waste the moment he slides a finger inside me.

He groans against my skin as he begins pumping gently at first but the moment a moan escapes my lips, something in him comes undone. He adds another finger and his actions go rough, frantic, all while his lips moulded with mine, drinking in my moans.

There was something about the fact that I was completely bare under him while he was still clothed that had me going crazy. It was as though he couldn't have me fast enough, a certain desperation with his movements.

He pulls away from me and our eyes lock briefly while his fingers still work in me and he kisses the tip of my nose quickly before lowering himself. It was an action so innocent and sweet, a complete contrast to where his lips were now.

I'm gasping, quickly spiralling as I feel my legs begin to tremble. The only sounds in the room were his grunts and my breathy moans and apart from that, the both of us had yet to say a word.

He rides out my high with his tongue and fingers and then he's returning to his position on top of me. His lips now red and moist as he brings his fingers to his mouth, sucking it clean. "So sweet," he murmurs right before pressing his lips against mine.

Taehyung's patient with me, like he's savouring every part of me and is in no rush. Soon, his clothes joins mine somewhere on the ground and he's ripping a condom open with his teeth.

He rolls it on before settling on top of me. My body's expectant and burning with need but he doesn't do anything. Instead, he's looking at me with dark and hooded eyes. "I want this, Areum," he lets out low. "And I'll only do this if you want this too."

There's a flame that licks at my heart with his words. Being wanted, that was exactly what I needed right now. But tomorrow, I had no idea.

That wasn't true. I knew what tomorrow would bring. Hurt, guilt and everything I didn't need, but right now. That was a different story.