Chapter Fifty

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I stared at my tummy through the mirror, rubbing it. It was still flat, no bump, yet I couldn't stop thinking about how there was a life blooming inside of me.

"Smile!" Taehyung chimed, taking a quick picture of me before I could react.

"Taehyung!" I quickly pulled my shirt back down, running towards him. "Delete that," I crossed my arms, a pout playing on my lips as he shook his head.

"We have to document the whole pregnancy. I didn't get a picture in the first few weeks, so this will do." He gave me a cheeky grin as he fell onto the bed.

"There's no bump yet, there's nothing to document." I rebut and he zooms into the picture.

"Are you sure, because I'm pretty sure I see a bump." He teased and I frown, wanting to walk away from him but he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me onto the bed with him. "I'm just kidding." He plants a swift kiss on my cheek right before getting cozy on the bed with me.

He lifts me slightly so that I'd lay on his chest whilst his arms remained wrapped around me. His hands travel lower to my tummy, rubbing his hand against my skin in a circular motion. "It's crazy how 4 weeks just flew by." Taehyung whispered, looking down at me and I freeze, anxiety having a firm grip on me.

"Mmhmm." I gulped.

"We're going to have this baby so soon," he leaned back with his eyes closed as he delved himself into blissful thoughts of the future.

"Mmhmm," was all I could hum, trying my best to hide my fear but he caught on.

"Is something bothering you?" He squeezed me lightly, trying to get me to meet his eyes.

"Hm?" I craned my neck up, looking at him. I noticed his brows creased into a frown as he stared at me with the slightest bit of doubt.

"I've noticed a sudden change in you." He said and I pulled away, sitting up straight to look at him.

"What?" I shook my head. "What do you mean?"

"Whenever I bring up the baby, you just freeze up and go distant." Taehyung tilted his head to the side as he waited for me to respond but I stay quiet. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

For some reason my eyes sting and I avert my gaze, biting down on my bottom lip as I tried thinking up what to tell him. I still didn't know how I was feeling about everything, mainly because it still felt so surreal.