Chapter Twenty Eight

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I gulped the moment I faced Aera. Her brows twitch as she frowned slightly but not as much as Jae who stood next to her. Taehyung moves fast and strategically, taking the photos in his hand.

Aera stared at the both of us in silence for a few seconds, her suspicion obviously growing by the second.

"Oh, can I see the photos?" Aera asked, sticking her hand out as she reached for the photos in Taehyung's hand.

"No," I quickly state, snatching the pictures from Taehyung's hand as I crumpled them in my fist. "They turned out bad." I shook my head, stuffing the photos into the pocket of my coat and I catch Jae staring intently at me.

"So," I breathed out trying to change the subject, "what's next?" I said and Aera skips to my side, closer to Taehyung.

"I was thinking we could go for the ferris wheel." She said and all of us simply agreed, wanting to get over with the day as soon as possible.

The man lifts up the rope barrier, allowing us to enter but the moment Aera and Taehyung entered, I was stopped. "2 per cabin," the male draped in the red uniform croaked.

"Oh," I let out frantically, feeling Jaesun behind me as Taehyung walked ahead of us with Aera. I see Taehyung enter the cabin, looking back with the same look as me splashed over his face.

His mouth remained agape and eyes wide the moment he realised that it was only going to be him and Aera in the cabin but it was already too late to leave. His cabin starts moving as the next one came in front of us. Jaesun enters but I looked around, planning to move back but there was already a line behind me.

"Shit, shit, shit." I cussed under my breath as the young male in front of me spoke up.

"Miss, you're holding up the line." He said as I feel my heart banging against my chest. Jaesun simply looked at me from the cabin and with a sigh, I entered.

I sat next to him and we start moving forward.

"So, Taehyung huh?" He lets out almost immediately and I choke on my breath.

All I could do was look at him, wondering how he knew. "I see the way he looks at you." He let out as though he read my thoughts, looking out the window as we moved higher up. I remained silent, not knowing how to tackle the situation.

I looked away, allowing the silence to eat us up as I gazed at the black velvety canvass that was dotted with myriad stars the twinkled against the black nothingness, creating the most beautiful contrast.