Chapter Fifty Two

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Are you sure you don't want anything else?" Taehyung whispered over to me and I nodded.

"Yea, popcorn's fine." I said and Taehyung shook his head in response.

"That's what you said the other time but I still had to run out during the movie to get you nachos." He groaned a little and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I don't exactly control my cravings." I looked up at him and noticed a wry smile plastered across his lips.

"So, just the popcorn and hotdog combo?" The man behind the counter spoke out, trying to get our attention.

"Yes, thank you." Taehyung laughed as I went quiet, hiding behind him bashfully, realising he had witnessed our little bicker.

"That'll be ten-fifty." He stuck out his hand and I shoved the money in it before Taehyung could.

"Today was supposed to be my treat," he pouted a little as he looked down at me.

"You were too slow." I teased and he rolled his eyes. The both of us looked back at the staff who was staring at us wide eyed, a little judgement tainting his blue eyes and I go quiet once more.

"Here you go." He handed us our snacks and we made our way to the theatre hall.

We got in our seats, silently sipping onto our drinks as we waited for the movie to begin. "Oh," I peep the moment I remember something. "Has Jimin spoken to you since yesterday?" I whispered over to him and he shook his head.

"He's probably going to kill me during dinner tonight." Taehyung let out a low chuckle as he sunk back in his seat. "Speaking of!" His head darted towards mine. "You should come."

"What?" I stuffed a piece of popcorn in my mouth. "Mm-mm." I rejected but he nudged me lightly. "It'll be weird." I say and he frowns.

"Why would it be weird?" He asked and I sighed, not wanting to say it out loud.

"Do you remember where was the last time I saw them?" I asked, hoping I didn't have to voice it out.

"Right," he sinks into his seat further, sipping onto his fizzy drink. "But," he turned to look at me. "That just gives you more reason to come. Right now, that's the only memory they have of you. So you should come, get to know them." He tapped my thigh a little.

The lights start dimming and the theatre hall started quietening down as the movie began. "Well, I-"

"Sh!" And I was interrupted by someone behind us and I melt into my seat, not daring to turn around.