Wish Granted

3rd POV:

It's been two days without any food and water and Jimin had been stuck in that small cell with barely any place to straighten his legs. His whole body felt stiff, and the right side of his cheek throbbed along with his head from the blows that he got from the man, he would like to label as a vicious monster.

 He didn't know why he was stuck in this place, what had he done wrong and what they wanted from him? And above all the news of his brother murder was hurting his heart the most. He had cried day and night these two days, thinking where things did go wrong that they ended like this? His brother died and Jimin all alone and stuck in this God forsaken place. 

Why did his brother join these people? Was the biggest question that lingered in his head.

 He had no idea what to do, how to get out of here other than just waiting patiently for the death to arrive. 

He was lost in his thoughts when the door of the cell opened and a buffed up man dragged him out of the cell into a comparatively spacious room. The walls of the room were chapped and dirty and there were splashes of dried up blood. Chains hung from the ceiling along with some other weird instruments lined up on a table placed along the wall side.

 Realization dawned upon Jimin, that this was a torture room, who knows how many people ended up dead here.

 He was already weak from the lack of food and sleep; he couldn't do anything but just whimper and sob dreading what was going to happen to him.

The door of the room opened once again, but he didn't have the strength to see who entered, so he just kept his head low and waited for his coming doom.

 His hair was once again yanked roughly initiating a same intense pain in his skull. He clenched his eyes in reflex, but the voice that hit his ears told him, who his torturer was. "Looks like someone has lost their sass", the voice purred in his ears.

 "W-why are you doing this t-to me, I did no-nothing to you", he barely managed to say because of the pain in his head.

 "You are lucky that you are still alive at my watch, but your luck will run out if you stall the matter anymore, where are those files", Jungkook hissed his voice dangerously low, giving the later Goosebumps.

 "I really don't know what you are talking about; I am just a college student. I have no contact with any gang", Jimin said praying that he will believe him.

 "Oh really, my innocent kitty has no connection with the mafia, then what is this", he threw a number of photographs of Jimin hanging out with Jackson on different occasions. 

"J-Jackson Hyung", Jimin subconsciously voiced out. 

"Go on and say that you don't know the member of GOT-7 mafia now",  he growled.

 Jimin was dumbfounded.

 Both of the people close to him have been lying all along to him. 

They were part of Mafia group, they were bad people and yet they pretended to be innocent in front of him. They lied to him all along and now he is stuck here, with no way out. 

Betrayal, sadness and sorrow filled his heart and tears started to roll out of his doe eyes. He hung his head low, trying to take in all the new information that he had been getting, that made Jungkook irritated and he was just itching to gut this small man in front of him. 

"Pathetic", he commented seeing his weeping figure. 

The words buried deep in the heart of the latter, pathetic, resonating again and again in his ears.

 Yes he was pathetic for trusting the people around him, for believing that the world was a good palace, that everybody loved him but apparently he had been living a lie all this time, where his own blood and his own friend lied to him, about their whole life. 

"I don't have the whole day to waste here, spill it or the next thing spilling will be your blood", he spat in anger but got no reaction from the shorter pissing him more.

 He took out his knife from the waistband and started trailing it along the throat of the shorter drawing out thin lines of blood, making Jimin whimper in pain. 

"I don't know what you want me to tell you but if you don't believe me then go ahead, do what you want to do, I don't care anymore", he said looking in Jungkook's eyes, resolve filling his eyes. 

Once he was done with his words, he hung his head low waiting for the knife to be jabbed in his throat since he knew that he wasn't getting out of this place alive, ever. 

Jungkook was beyond pissed right now, "this little bitch", his grip on his knife hardened as he gripped his chin hardly, lifting his head up and placing his knife right between his chest.

 "So you prefer to die then", he gave Jimin a menacing smirk while tracing the knife along his chest. 

"Wish fulfilled", he said as he pressed the knife harder burying it further deep in his chest all while meeting those shiny brown orbs who were looking at him with utmost sadness and a hint of relief maybe. 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: K-a-l-i-f-h-a-n-g-e-r 😈😈😈😈

I Feel like this story is not getting enough views???? Please share it a lotttt if you like it😊😊😊😊

Don't forget to Vote and comment😁

Love💖💖💖