Is This called "Freedom"

Jin POV:

I was bored after Jungkook was gone so I decided to cook something for guys before they come back. I entered the kitchen pulling up my sleeves as I started to search the cabinets and refrigerator to decide what I should make. After rummaging through a lot of stuff I decided to go for traditional food, making huge portions of Jappchi, sea weed soup, bulgogi, samguopsal and bibimbap. I also baked a delicious chocolate cake as a dessert. 

Once I was done, I cleaned the counter and washed the dirty dishes. Nothing felt out of place since I was used to doing all of this in this house. I smiled contently seeing that I have successfully made a lot of delicious food that the boys will love. I was about to leave the kitchen when a group of hungry hyenas entered the kitchen eyeing the food like they have never eaten in ages.

 "Don't you guys dare to touch it with your dirty hands? Go and clean yourselves up. You guys reek", I pinched my nose in disgust as they all gave me a disappointed look. 

"But Hyung we have been out of the house for days and that's how you are treating us", Taehyung wined like a 3-year-old child. 

"No butts. Go before I refuse to give you any food", I deadpanned as they rushed towards their rooms while complaining.

Less than a minute passed and everyone was back in the dining room literally salivating.

 "Geez, didn't you get to eat while you were away", I asked them who were so busy settling themselves down on the chairs.

 "We did Hyung but no one can make food as delicious as you", Hoseok said making me flip my imaginary long hair. 

"Of course no one can compete for my worldwide handsome looks and my delicious food", I said proudly.

 "Where is Jungkook", Suga questioned. "Ah yes, he has gone to London to do some work, who knows when he'll be back", I said watching the look in their eyes change.

 "What's wrong guys?", they all seemed lost in some thought to answer me. 

They all appeared to communicate with their eyes till Namjoon stood up from his seat. 

"Where are you going Joon", I questioned. 

"I'll be right back Hyung. I am going to get someone we didn't get the chance to meet in ages. I am sure you'll love him. Although not more than me", he winked as he left the room making me blush. 

"Why are you guys not eating?" I asked them all who were just eyeing the food.

 "We'll eat together", Taehyung said while glancing towards the door.

 "Who could it be, for whom they are even willing to wait to eat" I thought in my head as my curiosity was peeked.

JM POV:

I was peacefully sleeping, till I felt someone gently shaking me. I groaned sleepily, lazily opened my eyes as I saw Namjoon Hyung with his dimple smile in front of me.

 "Hyung", I jumped on him hugging him tightly. 

"I missed you Hyung", I mumbled in his chest, "I missed you all so much".

 He gently caressed my hair as I leaned into his touch. 

"We missed you too Jimin, I am sorry for not being able to do anything for you", Namjoon Hyung said looking legate sad.

 "Ani.... Hyung, you all did more than enough for me, you provided me with the comfort and support when I needed it the most. You are went against Jungkook just to save me and that is enough for me to be thankful for, don't blame yourself because of me. I am doing all right, I just miss you all", I said in a sincere tone.