The Tough Stuff

JM POV:

I finished my breakfast and made my way towards his office. I was feeling a bit anxious given the fact that I don't have any good memories connected that office, but Jungkook has changed now, Hasn't he?

 All that was in the past right? 

so I should move on too, and look forward to creating happy memories with him. 

I knocked on the door twice before opening it but to my surprise, no one was there. 

"Maybe he has gone out, I'll wait", I entered the room without looking back to sit on the couch, when suddenly "BOOOh", someone scared me from behind. 

I held my heart out in shock only to see Jungkook grinning like a child.

 "Ahhhh, stop it you scared the life out of me Kookie", I whined at his actions. 

"Hahahahaha, I am really sorry Baby, but you know if you are going to be my boyfriend you have to be strong right?" he teased him making me blush.

 "I-I never said I will be your boyfriend", I said challenging him. 

"Sooner or later you will be Baby, no one can resist me", he winked at me suggestively. 

"In your dreams cocky boy", I folded my arms giving him a determined look. 

"Ahhh~ yah put me down right now?" I jolted in surprise when suddenly he bent down and threw me over his shoulder while walking out of the room to god knows where.

 "Stop moving Darling, it is of no use", he smacked my butt making me hit his back with my fists.

 "Yah, stop it", I continued to whine like a grumpy child. 

"You barely weight a thing, why are you so light? I should make you eat more", he continued to talk well apparently to me while ignoring me completely. 

He continued to walk for like straight ten minutes while I just gave up struggling with a heavy sigh. We ended up in a large room, what appeared to be some sort of training area. He finally placed me on the ground, earning a sharp glare from me. 

"Aigoo, looks like the Mochi is angry", he grinned while pulling my cheeks making me smack his hand. 

"Why are we here", I questioned looking around. 

"To toughen my future boyfriend", he said while pulling me towards a Judo-mat. 

I gulped. For a person who never even has hurt a fly, I was nervous to learn all that "Tough" stuff because clearly, I lacked in the department of muscles.

 "So today we are going to teach you some basic self-defense so that you can protect yourself if I am not around, which I highly doubt will happen but you never know", I rolled my eyes listening to his continuous cheesy dialogues.

 Sometimes it really did amaze me how his attitude with me took a 360-degree shift in such a small time. 

"Who is teaching me then", I asked looking around since there was no one here other than us.

 "You do realize that you are talking to the head of an all-powerful mafia in the whole of South Korea right?" he raised his eyebrow at me. 

"You should be honored that you are getting personal lessons from the best fighter in the whole country", he puffed his chest out in exaggeration.

 "Does he ever stop bragging about himself", I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Let's start, shall we".

(2 hours later)

*smack* I found myself lying on the floor for the 50th time today already. This more felt like a torture than a practice. I was continuously being man-handled by Jungkook, who kept throwing me in the air like I was a freaking volleyball.

 "Again", I heard Jungkook say making me groan. 

"You are not focusing Jiminie, I told you to keep your eyes focused on my moves, lower your center and defend yourself like I taught you. Get up, we are doing this again", he said while pulling me up from the ground.

 I was sweating like crazy, my hairs completely sticking to my forehead.

 "It's not fair, I am trying but it is not working", I continue to whine while throwing punches in air successfully blocked by this muscle pig in front of me.

 "We can keep doing this all day long until you master the moves I taught you", he smirked while pinning me down yet again.

 "Aish, I am so going to get you this time", I stood up with a determined look on my face. 

"Now that sounds like my boyfriend", he gave me a bunny grin making me roll my eyes.

 I focused all my energy this time, executing the moves with perfection like he taught me and before I knew it, I had successfully pinned him down for the first time while straddling him. My eyes widened when it dawned on me that I finally did. Jungkook kept looking at me with pride and affection in his eyes before switching our positions and before I knew, now I was the one pinned down on the floor. 

"Never lose your guard around your enemy darling", he huskily whispered near my ear, while bending down on me making all the hairs on my body go erect. 

"Yo-You are not my e-enemy", I hate my tongue for stuttering. 

"You never know who is babe always remember that don't trust people too much but you can always trust me. Can I trust you?" he said looking intensely into my eyes trying to find something. 

The proximity was fussing with my mind, making my thoughts all go haywire, but I knew what to answer, "Yes Kookie, you can always trust me. I will never betray you", I said with all the sincerity in my heart.

 "Go out on a date with me", he suddenly said. 

"W-what?" That was so random.

 "I said go out on a date with me, Tomorrow you and me, a day together to get to know each other more. I have to convince you after all that I can be a good boyfriend", he said still merely two inches away from my face. 

"Ok", I said blushing making him surprise in return.

 "You will? Really?" I nodded my head in response. 

"But on one condition"

"What", the excited bunny said.

 "Get off of me first?" I said sounding somewhat annoyed. 

"Ohh, Sorry I didn't noticed", he quickly got up from me while extending his hand to help me get up as well.

 "But you know, I kinda liked our position", he said with a teasing smirk making me punch his stomach.

 "Pervert", I left the room while he continue to stand there grinning like an idiot. 

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: FLuffff~ Fluffffff~ all the way down 😳

But not for longgggg~ Heheheheehe (*smirking while rubbing hands)😈😈😈

Don't forget to Vote😬💖💖