Caged

JK POV:

I didn't know what to do with this little boy that I have got here? 

Obviously, I can't let him go, because he would go straight to police or worse, media and would tell everyone about our Mafia.

 He has seen all our faces and knows us. He hates me, I could see that and there is no way that he would let the death of his brother go. I wanted to kill him, to just end all of this mess, won't be the first time but all the Hyung just stood against me. I won't tolerate this behavior ever, but I knew that I wronged them and if they left me, there would be no one left by my side that I could count on. So I agreed to let him stay alive, but if he ever causes any trouble, I knew what I had to do.

 I was informed that he woke up, and asked my men to shift him to my mansion. I wanted to throw him in one of the servant's room, but all the Hyungs protested that he needs to be treated more kindly and Taehyung insisted him to be brought in his room since there weren't any spare room left in our side of the residence.

 We entered the room when he woke up, looking at all of us slightly confused and terrified, but when his gaze landed on me it was filled with disgust and hint of fear. He tried to attack me but his wounds held him back, and I smirked. 

"This little bitch has really started to annoy me", I thought in my head as I asked Hoseok Hyung to hurry up with his sympathy speech but he just shushed me instead and I went out of the room, not forgetting to slam the door shut. 

I could hear their faint whispers, "What are they talking about for so long", I was curious but I couldn't let my curiosity break my boundaries.

 Patient enough, I got irritated as I went inside the room. 

"Everyone out now, now it's my turn to clear things up", I said in a stern tone as they all move out giving me a warning glare, which I just shrugged.

 "Well looks like someone has got a pretty strong alliance on his said, be thankful to them that you are still alive", I said moving closer to his small figure. 

"Let me g-go", he said meeting my gaze pretending to be courageous. 

"And why would I do that", I smirked at him.

 "Why are you doing this, what did I do wrong to you. Why can't you let me leave? You already took my brother from me, wasn't that enough for you? Do you have to destroy my life too?"He shouted at top of his lungs making my blood boil. 

"Who does he think he is", I growled as I wrapped my hand around his throat. 

"Mind your tone boy", I said tightening my grip on his throat, as his face got red. 

"Don't ever dare to speak to me like that ever again. I almost took your life once. I can easily do it again", I growled my voice extremely low.

 "If you think that someone could protect you, then think again. No one can dare to stop Jeon Jungkook. Try me one more time and you won't get to see the daylight again", I left his neck in a jerk, leaving my handprint on it, making him gasp. 

He held his throat as tears filled his eyes, taking long and deep breaths. 

"Get ready for one hell of a ride boy, as you are never getting out of here", I smirked evilly at him as I let him panting and crying alone in the room. 

"Lesson learned", I chuckled seeing his terrified state. 

"He needs to know his place", I thought while marching towards my office. 

I'll deal with him later. For now, I needed to deal with the opponent gang, who dared to mess with me. 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: There goes JK again hurting my Mocchi 😤😤

Your views on the story so far??????😬

Don't forget to vote😌😌

Love💖💖💖