Wake Up, Please

JK POV:

I was woken by the sound of something breaking in my room.

I opened my eyes to see two dark figures lingering in my room; both appear to be struggling with each other.

Something bright and shiny similar to the knife caught my attention and in a blink of a second, the taller one has stabbed the shorter in the gut.

Without thinking twice I took out my own knife from under the pillow and effortlessly threw it hitting straight the taller's chest. When his body fell limp and the moonlight from the window illuminated the dim features of the shorter man, my breath got stuck in my throat for a while.

The button nose, the plump lips, the fluffy hair, how could I be mistaken of the man standing in front of me, it was him, definitely him but what was he doing in my room at this hour, what's going on?

My mind was cut of thoughts when my eyes landed on the black patch on his abdomen, some liquid oozing out of it.

My brain snapped as all my senses became hyper alerted, I immediately jumped out of the bed, turning on the lights to see Jimin clutching his abdomen with his hand, his breathing ragged and his eyes drowsy.

I was too shocked to react, to numb to focus what was happening around me.

No, this can't be happening, it's all just a wild nightmare, I just need to wake up but why am I not waking up?

My numb senses finally decided to work as I rushed to his side holding his small figure that almost went limp in my arms.

My speech was disoriented, what to say?

What was I saying?

Nothing made any sense; this all doesn't make any sense.

The warm blood that was hitting my arms was making goosebumps all over my body. Blood never scared me; hell I always relished myself in it, but this sensation right now was almost nauseating.

Before I can call Jin before I could even pick him up to help him out he suddenly switched our position even in this state, and at the same instant, I heard a loud sound went off in my room.

More blood, more wetness, a limp figure, my trembling hands, the man on the floor taking his last breath, my loud scream.............all of these images filled my mind at once.

It felt like everything stopped suddenly, all the sounds, the ticking off the clock, the heaving of the chest.

Silence....................................

it almost felt surreal.

Everything suddenly became so quiet, all the voices, all the images suddenly losing their meaning.

The only images, the only color, the only sound was of this person, in my arms soaked in his own blood, crimson decorating his whole face, the empty sound of his silenced breathing.

Why can't I hear the shouting of my Hyungs, why can't I feel their touch dragging me away from HIM, why can't I speak anything?

"I want to stay with him",

"Please don't take him away from him",

"Jimin baby please wake up, it's a sick joke right. You got me, now please stop sleeping, and wake up baby. I am scared",

"I won't ever leave you again I promise please just don't go",

"I love you Jimin please open your eyes",

I wanted to scream all these things, all these words. I wanted to hold him in my arms forever and not let him go, but why my body is frozen on spot?

"Kook- Jungkook, snap out of it kook, we need you to focus", finally I could hear but that is not the voice that I wanted to hear.

I felt someone shaking me vigorously but that is not the person I wanted me to touch.

"Jungkook, stop scaring us", someone slapped me strongly making me look at them.

"Please Jungkook; hold on to the reality, it's going to be fine. Jimin is going to be just fine", I felt Taehyung embraced me tightly while his body was trembling vigorously.

"J-Jimin, wh-where is he? Where did you take him? Let me go, I want to be with my Jimin", I shouted pushing them all away who were trying to hold me down.

"Shhhhh, he will be back soon Jungkook, I promise, please calm down. Please", I could feel Taehyung tightening his hold on me as I could feel liquid dripping off my face.

I raised my hands to touch my face, only to feel heavy tears rolling down my cheeks.

I saw my hands covered in all red, blood....The blood of none other than my most beloved person on the earth.

Suddenly I could feel my stomach twist as I rushed towards the bathroom throwing up repeatedly.

After emptying my stomach I sluggishly moved back inside the room falling on the floor beside the bed.

"Here Jungkook, drink this", someone held a glass near my lips.

I refused to drink, but the liquid was forced down my throat soon after which I started to drown into the blissful oblivion.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: JK POV was necessary :| :| :|