Begin

JM POV:

I opened my eyes looking around. I wasn't in my usual room. This room appeared more rustic and old unlike my room with Tae. I rubbed my head which was throbbing crazily, confused of what was going around me. Then suddenly everything fell into its place like a completed puzzle, as I remembered the events from yesterday night.

 I harshly stood up on the bed, stimulation sting of pain in my head. I hissed at the sudden pain as I looked around. 

What is going to happen to me now? 

The words that Jungkook said before leaving the room still haunted me and seeing that I was no longer in my old room proved it further that my life was going to go downhill from this point. Not that I had much to appreciate earlier, but at least I had a friend to share my thoughts to. This weirdly isolated and cold room gave me chills as a single tear left my eye. 

Why is that when things start to get a little better they get destroyed completely?

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door open and to my great relief Taehyung entered looking a bit down.

 "Hello Jimin, how are you feeling now?" he asked looking worried. 

"I am feeling better Tae, thanks. But I can't understand why am I here? And not with you", I furrowed my brows in confusion. 

"I am sorry Jimin; it was Jungkook's order to shift you to servant's quarters. We are also not allowed to interact with you or else he threatened us to harm you. I barely managed to sneak in here, but I won't be taking any risk later because I don't want you getting hurt because of me", he hugged me tightly which I returned, but clearly sad knowing that I won't be able to see my Hyungs anymore. 

The isolated and lonely feeling intensified in my heart knowing that from this moment on I was going to be on my own now. 

"Don't worry Tae, I can take care of myself", I tried to reassure him, mostly assuring myself.

 I was scared as hell as to what was going to happen to me from now on. I didn't know what Jungkook was planning, but one thing I was sure of that if he had decided to keep me alive, he will make sure to kill my mind each and every day, making the punishment worse than death.

 All these thoughts were revolving in my mind as I tried to take in this moment that I was sharing with my friend knowing that I won't feel his warmth for who knows how long? 

"Take care Jimin, I'll see you around. Please don't try to talk to us or else he will hurt you. And no matter how much we long to talk to our soft mocchi here, we don't want to see you getting hurt", Taehyung said kissing my forehead as he left the room shutting the door behind, leaving me all alone to wallow in my despair.

JK POV:

I knew that Tae sneaked out into Jimin room despite the fact that I forbade them to do so, well I would let it go just this one time, or maybe I'll use this piece of news to my advantage when the time comes. I have had enough of these 4 protecting this small boy but now it's time to show him the real side of mine. 

I already played nice enough with him, but him insulting me by helping an intruder escape from my premises really exhausted all my patience. I was getting laughed at, in other Mafia groups for being a scrawny and lazy person who can't even defend his own territory. And it was all His fault.

 "He already had enjoyed too many advantages, but from now on he should really look out for himself because I am not going easy on him", I smirked as a number of scenarios possibly hurting him crossed my mind. 

Now that he is no longer protected by Hyungs, will give me a better opportunity to execute my plans. I called for my men who were guarding my office to bring that ugly piece of human into my office. After waiting for almost fifteen minutes, he entered the office taking sluggish steps to come inside, his eyes fixed on the ground. 

"Who do you think you are, some sort of Prince. Why did you take so long to come? If you don't come within a minute next time, you will regret it boy", I said in my threatening voice making the smaller slightly shiver in fear. 

"I-i-i...........", he just pathetically stuttered.

 "Save it, I don't want to hear your disgusting voice, so early in the morning", I said annoyed that made him shut up.

 "Now that you have taken your beauty sleep, it's time to make yourself useful", I said as I ordered one of my men to come inside. 

"Take him to the living room, and make sure he makes it neat and clean within 40 minutes. And once he is done, guide him towards the laundry room and make sure he washes all the clothes by tonight", I continue to order my man as I saw the color slowly fading from Jimin's face. 

"Did you listen to what I said, if you even as to so much tried to slack off any of your work, I'll make sure you regret the day you were born, baby boy", I gave him a charming smile that was fake obviously.

 "Y-y-es Jungkook-shi", he said. 

"Good, now off to work", I shooed everyone off as I started to sort out the issues that were going on with the business, slightly waiting to hear the news that Jimin messed up because nothing would bring me much greater joy than to hurt that pathetic excuse of a human. 

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Using these words for Jimin, hurt my soul..... but it's important for the story 💔💔

I m getting a feeling that maybe this story is not interesting enough like my previous one, Is it really going slow or if the pace that I have set is okey??? 

I really need your opinion on this guys 

Lovee💖💖💖💖