Let's Eat

JM POV:

Seeing the size of the Living room, made me sweat out of nervousness even in this cold and chilly weather. 

"How am I supposed to clean this monstrous room within forty minutes", I thought in my head when I was pushed by the man standing behind me making me stumble a little. 

"Hurry up and get to work", the man said rudely handing a bucket of soap and a mop.

 I started to clean since I was running out of time and before I knew forty minutes have passed by and I fell on the floor exhausted, done with the cleaning.

 I was still amazed at myself for being able to clean this huge room in this record time. Before I could catch my breath, the same man approached me again, dragging me into this huge laundry room.

 "Wash all of these clothes by tonight or else you won't get any dinner, Boss's order", he simply stated shutting the door of the room behind him.

 I looked around seeing huge piles of dirty clothes scattered. I was already hungry and exhausted from the previous work and now seeing all these clothes I was sure that my muscles will be sore tomorrow. 

"How will I survive this, if I keep doing this every day", I just sighed given that there wasn't much to live for, at this point death seemed like the only escape to me. 

I started cleaning piles and piles of clothes and before I knew, I was already midnight according to the clock hanging inside the room. The last round of clothes was spinning inside the washing machine and I was lying on the floor, nearly passed out from exhaustion.

 All I wanted was to finish this all up, eat something and then pass out in my bed. The beep of the machine informed me that I was done with washing. It took me another fifteen minutes to hand them on the string and once I was done I entered the mansion making my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. 

It was awfully quiet, given that it was past midnight. I carefully opened the fridge peeking inside to find something to eat. I found a bowl of tteokboki, that made my mouth water. Slowly I picked the bowl and placed it in the microwave to heat it up. I was hungrily watching the bowl rotating inside waiting for it to be heated so that I could finally devour it.

 I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen making me anxious.

 "Who is up at this hour", I thought. I gazed up to see a sleepy Jungkook in front of me, holding an empty glass.

 His expression became stern seeing me.

"What are you doing here", he said in a husky voice still commanding.

 "I was h-hungry so I came to e-eat", I said looking embarrassed as the microwave beeped behind me indicating that food was done.

 I was standing still waiting for him to leave since I was getting intimidated by his presence. He dragged the chair of the coffee table placed inside the kitchen, raising his brow, "Are you going to bring the food or not, I am hungry too", he said. 

I was lost at words; he is going to eat here, at this time with me. Or maybe he would just eat by himself, making me starve since it was very expected of Jungkook. I pulled the bowl out of the microwave placing it on the table, along with a plate and chopsticks. Once I was done, I quietly made my way out of the kitchen not giving him a chance to humiliate me.

 "Where are you going, didn't you say you were hungry", he said making me turn around. 

"C-can I eat with you, I though you won't like it", I said.

 "Just come and eat", he ordered making me reach the table since I was starving. 

"Sit", he said already taking the food out of the bowl. 

I sat on the chair opposite to him taking out food in mine as well. We ate in silence, oddly calming. This whole eating with him felt so normal and domestic. 

"Don't forget Jimin, he killed your brother in cold blood and has you trapped here, treating you like a slave, don't delude yourself", I scolded my sanity that was slowly slipping away due to exhaustion kicking in. my eyes lids were getting heavy and I could barely manage to keep them open. Before I knew I fall asleep right beside my plate, on the table.

JK POV:

I was busy eating my food, when I felt a little odd. Facing up from the plate, I saw him passed out beside his plate. I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

 This idiot, he fell asleep while eating.

 I didn't know what to do. Wake him up, carry him to his room or just leave him here? 

Well it's certainly not my problem that he decided to sleep in this uncomfortable position; it would be his own fault if he wakes up all stiff and sore. I finished my food as if nothing was wrong and after placing the plate in the sink, I walked out of the kitchen towards my room to sleep, since I was way too exhausted from today's events.

 I lay down on my comfortable bed and closed my eyes to sleep. I tried really hard to sleep but there was this feeling in my chest that kept bothering me. 

"Argghhh....." I groaned in annoyance as a familiar face kept repeating in my head. 

"The hell with it..." I cursed as I left my room to go to the kitchen. There he was, still sleeping peacefully a small smile decorating his lips. His face was resting on his small hands; he really looked like an adorable baby while sleeping. I unconsciously smiled as I lift him up carefully, not to wake him up. He just hummed in his sleep and snuggled further in my chest. 

"Hyung", I heard him mumble as a pang of guilt hit me. 

I moved out of the kitchen towards the servant's room praying that no one sees me like this, carrying this boy whom I utterly hate, in bridal style at night while he peacefully sleeps in my arms. 

I opened the door of the room which I had ordered to be given to him. I looked around seeing the condition of the room made me cringe. Well, he deserves to live in here, why should I feel guilty? I just threw him on the bed, not too harshly but he didn't even move.

 Does he always sleep this deeply? I wondered as I continue to move out, but my feet felt like they have been tied by some unknown force. I glanced at his sleeping figure, seeing him slightly shivering from cold. I rolled my eyes as I tucked him carefully in a cozy blanket and left the room hurriedly before my brain could play more tricks with me. 

What is he doing with my mind? Maybe I am just too tired. I need sleep, I closed my eyes and weirdly I fell asleep much more quickly than I ever had. 

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thankyou so much for all the positive comments on my pervious chapter, i really appreciate them. 😘😘😘

Excuse me, but who allowed them to do this to our poor heartssss😭😭😭😭

FAKE LOVE s ⚡⚡⚡⚡

I m stuck between my finals nd comeback😐😐😐 helpppp😫😫😫

Love💖💖💖