Party in the house

( A/N: This fanart made my heart hurt(╥﹏╥)🌓💖💖 So adorableeee~~~)

JM POV:

It has been oddly noisy inside the house as people were running here and there in rush, preparing for God knows what?

 I was wandering here and there with nothing to do. Hyungs have been busy with their work leaving me all alone and bored. Even I haven't seen Jungkook after that day. Not that I was missing him but at this point, I wanted to talk to someone, even if it was Jungkook.

 "Arrghhhh", I groan in frustration as I plopped myself on the center couch in the living room.

 "Do you need something Jimin-shi", a servant approached me holding a bunch of that looked like party decorations.

 "No thank you Ahjusshi, by the way, what is going on in the house", I asked the old man.

 "Oh don't you know? Tomorrow is going to be a grand party, all the important guests of Jungkook-shi are invited, such a short time we have to prepare for everything", he replied hastily. 

Wow, there was a going to be a party tomorrow and no one informed me about it -_-.

Guess I am not important to be told? 

I don't even have anything to wear?

 Am I even invited?

 "Of course not, who am I anyway. Just a burden, a discarded piece that they are bound to keep in their house. An unworthy person left to rot in this house", my pessimistic thoughts were taking my mind as my eyes started to burn from tears gathering in them.

 "Are you feeling alright Jimin-shi, you seem to be crying?" the old man said concern laced in his voice. 

"I am fine Ahjusshi and please call me Jimin", I said giving my best smile to the man. 

"Ok Jimin, if you need anything, do let me know" he said. 

"Can I help you with whatever you all are doing, I am bored anyway", I said.

 "I don't know Jimin, Jungkook-shi may won't like it, you working with us", he seemed hesitant. 

"Don't worry, he won't mind. I am not "that" important. Tell me what I should do", I said little excited. 

"Well if you insist, you can help hang these curtains with others, this living room is huge and is taking a lot of our time", he said looking in a hurry.

 "Don't worry, I'll do my best", I said getting off the couch and approaching a group of people hanging the curtains around the room.

 I climbed on one of the ladder, holding one end of the cloth, fixing it around the column. The soft material of silk felt so nice around my skin. It took almost two hours for us to finish most of the worse, and my arms were practically numb by now. I was hanging the last curtain around the room, when suddenly I felt dizzy, my balanced faltered and I slipped from the ladder, my body going straight for the hard floor.

 I clenched my eyes tightly waiting for the hard impact to come, but instead I felt a pair of arms enveloping my body, holding me up like I weighed nothing. I hesitantly opened my eyes, gasping meeting the eyes of a familiar raven head, holding me securely in his arms. I felt my cheeks burn, as I felt deeply ashamed.

 "Are you alright", he asked in a concerned voice. 

Why does he look so upset? 

"Y-yes, I am alright", I said barely controlling my hammering heart.

 It felt like it would explode any second now. He let go off my body, making me stand on my feet ever so gently. I managed to stand but my legs wobbled, making me fall into his arms yet again. 

"Stupid legs", I screamed in my mind as I wanted bury myself of humiliation. 

He held me in his arms, embracing my small frame my head resting on his chest. It felt oddly calming, his scent invading my nostrils. 

"Who let him climb the ladder?" he growled at the servants making them cower in fear. I could feel the heat radiating from his body, showing his anger.

 "D-don't shout at them Jungkook, it was my decision to help", I said against his chest not having enough strength to lift my head up. 

He visibly relaxed a bit, "Why would you do that Jimin", he said caressing my hair softly.

 "Well, I was bored since no one of you was around so I wanted to kill some time by helping", I said in a low voice.

 "You shouldn't have Jimin", he said as I felt my body being lifted in air. "Since you can't walk, how about I carry you to your room", he said making me turn even more red if that was possible. 

I bury my head in his chest, as he carried me to my room chucking momentarily.

Once inside the room he made me lay on my bed gently. 

"I will ask someone to bring you food. Have you eaten today Jimin?" he said as I shook my head in disagreement. His eyebrows furrowed at my response.

 "You should eat Jimin, you are already so light-weighted", he said in a concern voice. 

"Why are you so worried about me? I know no one cares about me so why are you faking your concern. I don't need your sympathies. I know I am just an unimportant person in all of your lives, that you are forced to tolerate", I said in a sad voice pouting a little. 

"Why do you think like that Jimin", his voice sounded hurt. 

Why is he being so nice today?

 "Well, all of you are busy lately; even Taehyung doesn't have time for me. No one even informed me about tomorrow's party. I have nothing to wear! Am I even invited?" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

 Jungkook just gave me a small smile while moving towards the door. A servant came in holding a big box in his hand.

 "You can go now", Jungkook said taking the box from him and closing the door.

 He placed the box in front of while, while holding back a smirk. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Open it", he said. 

I gave him a confused look, opening the lid of the box.

 I gasped seeing the most beautiful piece of clothes that I have ever seen in my whole life. It consisted of a white shirt with a bow collar, a dark glittery jacket along with tight black jeans. I gave a look of disbelief to Jungkook, who has now sat beside me. 

He cupped my cheeks making me into his eyes, "Don't ever think you are unimportant or not worthy to be cared for. I wanted you to look your best tomorrow, that's why I bought these clothes by myself for you. I hope you like them, you are going to be the most important person tomorrow Jimin. It will be my honor to court you tomorrow. Can I?" he said making me widen my eyes in disbelief. 

"Can I Jimin?" I heard him say again.

 "I-I, I don't k-know.... Y-yes", I couldn't form proper sentences as my heart was going on overdrive.

 "Thank you, I will look forward to seeing you in this dress, wear it tomorrow", he said giving me a heartwarming smile as he stood up from the bed. 

"I'll send someone to give you some food, don't skip your meal again", he said heading for the door leaving me all confused and flustered. 

"What is wrong with him these days? What is wrong with me", I sighed in exasperation as I let my head free fall in the bed.

 I feel oddly excited for tomorrow. 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: 10K reads💃💖😳😚😚