I Confess

JM POV:

What just happened?

 My mind felt dizzy as I try to comprehend the events of few moments earlier. 

One minute I was on the dance floor listening to the most unbelievable message and I second I was out of the house with Jungkook, who was giving me death glares now.

 "I asked you a question Jimin, why were you dancing with that man", he asked squeezing my wrist that he was holding. 

"Aaah, you are hurting me Jungkook", I hissed at the burning sensation on my wrist.

 He immediately let go of my rest, muttering a soft sorry, but his face was still rigid.

 "What is your problem Jungkook?" I have had enough with his attitude. 

"First you said you want to be with me in the party, then you never showed up, everyone else left me alone and right when I started to enjoy the party, you just had to come giving me this attitude, why can't I be happy for myself just for a minute", I vented out all my frustration while his mouth hanging open with my sudden outburst.

 "Jimin, I----", I couldn't hear what he said since I got too scared by the sound of massive thunder that just flashed the sky for a moment, making me launch straight for comfort in the latter's chest.

 I didn't notice the cloudy weather earlier or I would have ran back straight inside the house.

 I had a huge phobia of thunderstorms and rainy weather, strange I know! but it reminds me of things that I would rather forget. I was too petrified to react to anything, when I felt arms snaking around my waist pulling me further towards him. 

"Shh, it's fine Jimin. I am right here, you don't need to be scared and I am sorry for earlier I was caught up in traffic. After all you do need to follow the laws right", he sarcastically stated making me chuckle slightly.

 "Can we go inside, I don't like this weather. Please", I said in a desperate tone. 

"Why baby, who would want to go inside when the weather is this romantic", he said in a sultry tone making me hit his chest with my fist, I may or may not be taken back by the endearment he just used.

 "Let's just stay like this for a while, I don't want to go in just yet", he said tightening his grip around my waist while his lips ghosts over my hair making me shiver slightly. 

A part of me really wanted to just run inside, but yet I didn't want to let go of the comfort that he was providing me. I must admit that my heart did flutter for him whenever he is being nice to me, but deep inside it scared me of what might be the result of all this?

 Can I trust him fully, a person who killed my brother and kidnapped me from my life? 

It is strange how my brain refused to hate him when he was the very reason for my unhappiness, but he is trying to make up for it, right? 

Was I willing to let go of this protection and warmth that he was giving me now or ever?

I couldn't decide. My brain was like a sea caught up in tsunami, where all of my feelings were at over-drive, making me unable to distinguish what I really wanted.

 I was snapped back to reality when I felt my clothes getting wet. I lift my head to see raindrops falling intensely from the sky. 

"Umm, Jungkook", he opened his eyes to look down at me; "Hmmmm", he really appeared to be lost in the thoughts of his own.