Out on a Date

JM POV:

I was quite excited for the day since it would be my first time going anywhere with him. I felt nervous, exhilarated and somewhat anxious at the same time. I have been standing in front of my cupboard since I couldn't decide what to wear today. I wanted to look classy and yet casual, not wanting to overdo the all "Date" thing. At last, I decided to wear all black with a blood red jacket with wide stripes on it. 

Somewhat satisfied with my look I made my way downstairs and saw Jungkook already waiting for me in the living room. I was glad internally that I didn't wear anything formal for he was also wearing a casual blue jacket with black jeans and shirt. He grinned upon seeing me while getting off from the couch. 

"Ready?" he said coming closer to me. 

I nodded excited for the day to start. 

"Let's go but first I want you to have this", he passed me a sleek rose gold I-phone, while I stared at him in a confused manner. 

"It is for your safety. I have already added my number along with all other Hyungs. If you ever get separated or need any help you can easily reach me", he said patting my perfectly styled hair making me groan in response.

 "Stop messing my hair", I said in a threatening tone, only to get a chuckle in response, the nerve of that boy. 

"Stop pouting, you are beautiful in any form Baby. Let's get going shall we?" he gave me a wink while grabbing my hand and pulled me outside into an expensive looking car. 

He opened the door for me while saying, "After you" making me roll my eyes at his cheesiness but at the same I loved it. 

We drove off to God knows where but I wasn't concerned about the destination rather I was enjoying the ride with him beside me. The ride was mostly quiet but no so bare with Jungkook's cheesy lines that he would throw at me here and there. After a while, we stopped at what looked like an amusement park making my eyes go wide with excitement. I haven't been to an amusement park in years, last time I went was with Jihyun Hyung and Jackson Hyung.

 "Jackson Hyung", the name suddenly reminded me of the unknown man that I have met at the party. 

"Wait, what day is today", I checked my phone and it showed that it was Saturday today. 

"I need to meet Jackson Hyung today, I need to tell him that I am happy and satisfied with my life and that he should stop looking for me or else he is just going to get himself in trouble", I thought.

 But the problem is how I am going to meet him today without Jungkook knowing because he will kill Jackson Hyung and I couldn't let that happen. 

"I need to come up with a plan and fast", I thought in my head.

 "-min, Jimin, hey are you hearing me?" I was brought back to my senses by Jungkook who was nudging my shoulder. 

"Hey if you didn't like the place we can go somewhere else", he gave me a concerned look.

 "N-no, I loved it Kookie, it just reminded me of Hyung. I used to come with him quite often to these parks", I sadly stated. It was a fact, but of course, I have told him half the reason I was sad, it was favorable for everyone that way.

 "I am so sorry Jimin for what I did, I really am, trust me", he said looking down not meeting my eyes.

 "I already forgave you Kookie. You changed and that's all that matters now", I assured him with a smile. 

"Let's go. I want to ride that roller coaster so bad", I happily said while dragging him along with me.

 "Can't we choose another ride", I heard him say in a weak tone.

 I smirked at him, "why? Is Kookie afraid of heights, hmmmm", I said wiggling my eyebrows in a teasing manner. 

"Yah, I am not scared of anything, I was saying for your safety", he defended himself. 

"Pishh, whatever you say Kookie", I continue to drag him towards the ride. 

Once we got settled in the coaster, I turned towards him "If you are scared Kookie, you can hold my hand", he passed me a glare while scoffing. "As if", he pouted like a child.

 "Suit yourself", I said, let's see how long you can hold in your fear, I mentally chuckled waiting for his outburst. 

In less than a minute, the ride started and I could see Jungkook clenching his eyes shut, and soon I found myself with Jungkook practically crushing the bones of my hand and by the end of the ride I could barely feel my hand. 

"Yah you muscle pig, you broke my hand you sacredly cat," I said while rubbing my wrist. 

"Suits you right for forcing me to ride that thing"

"Wait till I tell Hyungs about this", I looked at him in a challenging tone. 

"You wouldn't dare", he said in a lowered voice appearing angry. 

"Oh I WILL", I said in a confident tone. 

Before I knew I was pinned to the nearest wall with Jungkook hovering above me with a dark gaze in his eyes. 

"W-what are you doing Kookie", I said slightly scared of his changed demeanor. 

"You were saying something", he said continued towering me with a dark gaze making me cower in fear when suddenly he started laughing like crazy while I stood there dumbfounded. 

"You should have seen your face, who's the one scared know, hmm", he said wiggling his eyebrows and took off running. 

"Yahhh, Stop right there, you are dead once I catch you, Mark my Words", I shouted behind him while running at the same time.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Short I know, but I'll compensate 🙈🙊😚😚