Let me go

JM POV:

I opened my eyes to a brightly lit room.

 "Am I dead now", was the first thought that crossed my mind but the piercing pain in my chest alerted me of my very liveliness.

 "Ahhh", I groaned out of pain.

 The room of the door opened and a buffed up guy entered the room. 

"He is awake, go alert the boss", he shouted to some other person standing outside the door.

 I was confused, why didn't he kill me? Did he finally believe me? Will he let me go now?

 Pools of thoughts were swirling in my head as I just lay there, tolerating the pain.

 Soon the door opened again, revealing a gentle looking guy with soft pink hair. 

"Hello Jimin-shi, how are you feeling now?" he helped me to get up and sit on the bed.

 A bandage was wrapped around my chest, slightest tinted with blood and ointment. 

"Who are you, please let me go", I pleaded to him.

 "My name is Jin, and I'll be treating you for a while, unfortunately, it's not in my hands to do anything, I do what I am told, so please cooperate with me", he said with a polite yet strict tone. 

He injected me with a yellowish serum and soon I drifted into the sleep again. 

"Please let me go", were the last words I heard myself saying before the darkness enveloped me once again.

_______________________________________________________

I woke up, feeling much less pain than before, but the room wasn't the same.

 It had much cozy and warm feeling to it, like a house, unlike the previous room in which I had woken up to. A tube was connected with my arm, and the white liquid was slowly entering my body from the bottle hanging beside me on top of the bed.

 The door opened and the same five guys from the last time entered the room.

 My eyes landed on that monster, looking at me with a scowl on his face. Anger rushed inside my body, mixed with fear as I try to lunge myself at him but the sharp pain in my chest made me unable to do so.

 He just stood behind, with a smirk plastered on his face knowing to well that I won't be able to touch him. The guy with grey hair helped me lay down again on the bed and covered my body with a blanket. They had all gathered around me, saying nothing which was just creeping me out.

 Finally, one of them spoke breaking the silence.

 "There is something we need to tell you Jimin", the one with a gentle aura said to me. 

"Can you cut the bullshit and just get to the point Hyung", he said from behind.

 "Shut up Jungkook for a minute and if you can't feel free to leave", he glared at him. 

"Whatever, but you have got 10 minutes", he said moving out slamming the door. 

"We are your brother's friend or were", he said as I gave him a look of disbelief. 

My brother would never be friends with murderers.

Tears pooled in my eyes, as I said, "If you really were his friends, how could you let him die?"I said my cheeks wetting with clear liquid. 

"We are really sorry for not helping your brother, but it was the circumstances and we couldn't interfere when it comes to Jungkook's business, he is the boss after all", he said while they all continue to explain to me what happened. 

How my brother joined the mafia, to secure my future. How in helping me, built my life he lost his own? My heart swelled upon hearing their confessions, as my hatred for Jungkook intensified. 

"Now that everything is resolved, why can't I leave now?" I asked them who just gave me a sympathetic stare.

 "It's not up to us to decide Jimin-shi, but if Jungkook let you go, you are free to leave, but otherwise I am sorry we can't help you. But one thing I promise you, that we won't ever let anyone hurt you, even if we have to stand against Jungkook. We already lost Jihyun, we won't allow his brother to be taken as well", his words provided me with comfort but also made me dread.

 What if he decided to cage me here forever?

________________________________________________________

A/N: And here is the full-length chapter. 😈😈😈

Plese bear with me for slow updates coz my semester is ending and I have too much work piled up😐😐😐

To all my readers who are supporting this story, I can't thank you guys enough, you guys are my motivation to continue to write😘😘😘

Love you all a lotzzzzz😍😍😍😍

Don't forget to vote 😛😛😛