Pay Back

Warning: Graphic Content!!!!!!!!!

3rd POV:

The man was quivering heavily under his gaze, who was looking at him with blazing eyes. If look could kill, he would have been a dead man by now but he was going to die anyways.

 "Tie him up and hang him upside down", Jungkook growled and his men obediently obliged. 

"You thought you can get away with framing my Hyung", he approached the man smiling slyly. 

He pressed his fingers to the man's eyes, exerting pressure and gouging out his eyes with his bare hands. The man screamed and thrashed in the empty air, unable to do anything. 

"Now that you are unable to see", he creepily whispered in his ear. "Feel all the pain, as I would separate each and every cell from your body unless you are nothing but a mess of flesh and blood and only then I would rip out your heart with my bare hands", Jungkook chuckled out loud, his bunny teeth showing, his eyes crinkling. 

One look at him and nobody would guess that he is a ruthless killer. 

Screams, grunts and buzzing sound of machines were all that could be heard in the warehouse where that man was taken. 

"He is all yours to finish Hyungs", he addressed to the four guys standing behind him who just gave him a cold stare and marched towards the half-dead man. 

"Just make sure to send his parts as a gift from me to his gang, so that they could see a glimpse of what is about to happen to them all", He said as I calmly walked out of the room whistling and content upon getting his revenge. 

________________________________________________________

A/N: Short Update 😊

Next chapter will be up in an hour 😈😈😈