I NEED YOU

JM POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright light making me shut them in reflex.

"Jiminie, are you awake?" I heard a voice say as I felt a hand caressing my hair.

I lazily turned my head to the side seeing Taehyung softly brushing his fingers in my hair.

I gave him a confused look as I tried to get up but my body hurt so badly making me fall back on the mattress.

"Hey, don't get up Jimin, you need to rest for a while, your fever hasn't faded completely yet", Tae said in a hurried manner.

"What happened to me Tae, how did I end up here sick", I was beyond confused.

"You don't remember Jimin", Tae said in a careful manner.

"Remember wha........", and then it hit me, every scene, every emotion, every word vividly pictured on the canvas of my memories.

The date, the kiss, the mall, Jackson Hyung, the car, the rain, Jungkook leaving me behind, the hurt, the guilt, the loss...... everything came rushing back at once making my breath constrict in my lungs as I started to breathe heavily.

"Are you alright??? Jimin???????? Jin Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!, Tae panicked seeing my state while frantically calling Jin Hyung who came rushing inside.

"He was all fine and then he started to breathe heavily, and then.... Oh, my God, I don't know Hyung", Tae continued to panic.

"Shhh, calm down Tae and let me check on him" Jin Hyung tried to bring him to his senses while returning to me.

"It hurts Hyung, it hurts so badly here", I cried out while holding my chest.

"Shhhh, relax Jimin and take deep breaths with me, focus on my voice", Jin Hyung said while inhaling and exhaling deeply making me follow his command.

After repeating a few times my breathing normalized as I started to come into my sense.

"There, how are you feeling now Jimin?" Jin Hyung said lovingly.

"My body aches Hyung, other than that I feel fine", I said trying to get up.

"That's probably because of fever, I will bring you some soup that will get you walking on your feet in no time", Jin Hyung said while patting my head.

Before he could walk away I held his hand tightly, "I want to meet him Hyung, please take me to him", and I pleaded with teary eyes.

He gave me a sympathetic look, "He is not in the house right now Jimin, once he is back you can see him", he said but something in his voice told me that he was lying but I tried to comfort my heart with the fact that he'll be back soon and I will clear everything up and we will be back to normal again but little did I knew that I was horribly wrong.

Days went by and there wasn't any sign of Jungkook left.

I have told everything to Hyung, who just sympathized with me saying that I shouldn't have lied to him in the first place.

He was so fragile when it came to the matters of trust and I unknowingly stroked him in a place where it would hurt the most.

I cried every day to sleep, with the hope that he'll be back tomorrow.

No one knew where he was, and there were no means to contact him too.

I was told what he said before leaving and it broke my heart hearing his words. How can he give up on us this easily?

I was trying here so hard, I risked my life trying to get him back but I guess it wasn't enough.

What else do I need to do to prove to him that I loved him that I will never ever leave him behind?

_____________________

I entered the kitchen to get a glass of water when I heard someone talking inside.

I didn't mean to overhear but my name in the conversation peaked my interest.

"Yes, he is fine now",

"How can I ask him that",

"honestly Jungkook you are being childish now, at least give the poor guy a chance, why won't you let him explain. Just hear him out once and I know you will come back running to h......"

I took the phone out of Jin Hyung's hand that had a surprised look on his face.

"J-Jungkook", I said my voice shaking with emotions.

"I'll give you guys some privacy", Jin Hyung said and with that, he walked out of the room.

"J-jungkook, please say something", I said fearing that he might disconnect the call.

The never-ending silence on the other side was killing me.

"Please come back Jungkook, it's so hard without y-you h-here", my voice was shaking uncontrollably as tears were streaming down my face.

"I mi-miss you Jungkook, please don't leave me", I continue to talk even though the answer never came back from the other side of the call.

"Once you are completely healthy my men will be there to take you back to your home town, I have tried to make everything comfortable enough for you back there so you could settle back easily in your old life", a monotone reply came from the other side and somehow it made me frustrated and angry.

"I don't need my old life back, I need you", I shouted loudly into the microphone.

There was a long pause from the other side, before hit words hit my ears, "Go Jimin, Please, just go", his voice appeared sad yet blank.

"You know what, FINE. If you hate me that much I won't bother you showing my face anymore. I will not pest you with my presence any longer so you can come back to your house, goodbye Jungkook-shi", I cut the call as my body fell limp on the ground, and the sobs erupting form my mouth uncontrollably.

Jin hyung rushed inside the kitchen after hearing my loud cries, "Oh God, what happened Jimin?" he quickly pulled me to his embrace as I continued to cry out pathetically.

"It's over Hyung, we are over. I want to go back from here as soon as possible. Please Hyung I can't stay here a minute longer, it's suffocating", I sobbed heavily in his chest as he continued to caress by back.

"You need to recover Jimnah, and I promise once you are healthy I will take you back myself, Hell I will even move in with you. Hyung is not going to leave you alone, Ok", Jin Hyung said in a determined voice.

"Th-thankyou Hyung", I said as he continued to hold me till I fell asleep because of exhaustion.

________________________________

A/N: I'LL SOON REACH 100K ON ENCHAINED AND I AM SO HAPPY😍😺💃💃💃