Introduction

Hey guys! Welcome to my new book All It Seems.

This is just a disclaimer notice to say that this book belongs to me and only me. Copying someone else work is a CRIME and can be dealt with in a court of law.

DO NOT COPY MY BOOK if you don't understand that don't read it.

If this work is found on any platform other than Wattpad, please report it as it is STOLEN works. This book is currently exclusive to Wattpad and is not published anywhere else.

My cast is simply an idea of what my characters look like, this isn't a fanfiction nor are the characters in my book exact replicas of the celebrities I've posted. They're to help you imagine if you need to put a face to a name.

This book deals with issues of mental health - mainly anxiety - and touches on alcoholism and death. If you find these things upsetting or triggering I suggest you do not continue, however, I will place disclaimers at the top of the pages with significant content for those who with to read but avoid.

I hope you enjoy and if you haven't checked out my other teen fiction book 'Apartment No.4' please do! It was my first ever Wattpad book and I'm damn proud of it!

Love you all! Can't wait to spend this journey with you!