UPDATE

Dear lord! How long has it been?

I know, I'm sorry, you probably think I've abandoned you all... I haven't I promise. I'm currently in a very thick part of my degree, not to mention I spent a long time working full time, hence why I haven't updated in you know... like a decade.

Good news! I turned 20, I'm working hard through my degree and I'm just really enjoying where I'm at in this point of my life. 

Unfortunately, with all of this going on that does mean I haven't had a chance to write nor update this story (which is a shame because it really was, and still is, a favourite for me to write). 

I am working on planning some time to actually knuckle down and write some more. I hit a bit of a road block with this story as I made some events happen faster than I wanted them to so I may have to go back and rewrite a few chapters. 

I'm so sorry if you all felt I've been ignoring you all but I've been reading your lovely comments on my works and 4000 word reports just tend to tire me out.

I promise to let you all know as soon as I start writing the rest of this story and you'll all be notified when the chapters go up.

Thank you all so so much for your patience and keep the comments coming!! They're really motivating!! 

All my love

Charlotte xxxx