Chapter One

Sneaking around the back of the museum. Percy kept her hood up. Mask on. And guns(and sword) near for easy use. Disarming the security system, she opened the vent on the outside of the building and crawled in softly.

So silently, she can put batman to shame.

She crawled all the way until she was directly over her prize. Smirking she tighten her mask, before uncapping a water bottle that was straped to her waist.

Her prize was Artmis's Phoenix Moon arrow. A month ago, mortals found one of them and took it here, saying it was a ancient arrow from the "dark" ages. Please, this era is the dark ages.

Controlling the water she let the snake like pool wrap around the arrow, and brought it up to the vents where she was crouched at. Slipping the arrow under her cloak. She made her exit from the museum. Getting on her Bike that was a Kawasaki Ninja H2R. Black and dark blue, where the colors on her baby.

Getting a idea, Percy deleted the recordings and only left the one with the water taking the arrow. She then hacked the system to go off before making her escape. Letting her baby purr echo through out Gothams streets.

Out at the woods Percy killed the engine and let the motorcycle run silently on the dirt trail to her base.

A wooden cabin with a killer bunker. Parking her Bike down below her cabin house. She stripped out of her disguise, and into a more teen like look.

Locking up her bunker she silently went up to ground level, and turned on the lights. Making it appear she was a normal 18 year old girl. Living in the woods. All alone.

Putting her black hair back to her ears. She took a sip on the hot coco in her hands and smiled.

"What a day." Percy closed her eyes and grinned with glee.

_________________

"Today's Breaking New's! The Arrow found by travlers a month ago, and was said to be from ancient times. Has been stolen!

The only evidence that was recovered from the scene was a clip of water taking the arrow and disappearing through the vents.

This leaves the police to believe the unmasked, UNSEEN villian The Serpent, has taken the arrow.

Now to the weather report~"

Percy turned off her T.V and smirked. In Gotham she was known as The Serpent, a name given to her by a young trainee in the police department. After witnessing her using her powers to take gun shippment from the police.

She liked the name and didn't bother to make a scene because of the name she was given. Due to that, people all over know her as The Serpent. A rogue super villain.

Changing into a a ting top, and sweats. With sneakers. She pulled her hair into a pony tail and walled out her cabin door. Getting into a blue Bug. Yes she is driven a bug. Its for her cover.(not the insect for those who didn't know)

She drove to Gothams local gym. The WestSide Gym. Percy was the manager of this gym. Getting the job by being close to the owner. The owner was Sportsmaster. A Villain that used sport tactics to his advantage. Seeing as not alot of people bothered to see if he gave himself another name. The gym was still up and running, and was one of the most used and popular gyms in Gotham.

Pulling up to the gym. She knew something was off because a sign was out front saying "Gym Has been Reserved for today. Please come again tomorrow."

Staring at the sign she walked, right dead in the middle of a meeting.