Chapter Ten

“And in a blink, they both were gone.

______________

Percy stood in front of the Gods. It's been a month after the war with Gaea, and with people still being affected by the aftereffects of the war. Percy’s patience was thin. She had people to help, stuff to fix, a camp to help heal.

“Olympians.” Percy said as respectfully as she can.

“Awe, Percy glad you can make it.” Ares smirked. A smirked that can only mean one thing.

“We have quest for you.” Zeus leaned up in a more formal position.

“If you haven’t noticed I has a camp to run. I have no time to go on quests.” Percy’s eyes narrowed at Zeus.

“That’s where you're wrong. Jason has a camp to run. You have quests to for fill” Zeus had a glint in his eyes as he watched Percy seem to be struck emotionally by losing her position as camp head.

Percy loved being camp head. She was able to help people. And people willingly went up to her with their problems because she was the leader. Their leader.

“We need you to go to Alaska.”

“You are needed in Europe.”

“Japan.”

“Underworld.”

“California.”

“Brazil.”

“Asia.”

“You are needed-.”

The quest seemed to keep coming. She went all across the globe. Quest after quest. Defeating monsters, retrieving lost items. Saving demigods. Doing the Gods chores.

Her friends completely left hwr to do all this. Moving on quest free. Living there lives. And when she finally had a break and went to them. They shut her out.

“Hey guys.” Percy had bags under her eyes. She smiled half-heartily at her friends.

“What are you doing here.” Annabeth asked with a glare.

“What do you mean?” Percy took a step back.

“Don’t you have quests to do. Or are you here on one.” Leo snapped.

“We don’t need you here. Why don’t you run along and go do your so mighty quests.” Jason sassed.

“Cause quest are more important than your friends, right.” Hazel whispered, loud enough for Percy to hear.

“They let me come see you guys.” Percy was holding back some tears. Her friends moved on without her. They seemed to not care for her like they use to.

“Well, did you ever ask if we wanted to see you.” Frank asked, pissed that Hazel was sad.

“I- I.” Percy had no words as she looked at her friends.