Chapter Four

"The Ocean doesn't like to be contain. That's so."
_____________________

Percy was enjoying her fun until she got an Iris Message. Turning away from the wall where the young heros run to, and hid for escape. Percy motioned the two villains next to her to leave her.

Looking at the Iris message floating infront of her, Piper looked at her with fear and worry. "Percy, I keep seeing this black shadow walking around the house. And I think it broke in. I'm hiding in your basement, but I don't know how long I can hide until it knows I'm here." Piper explained as quietly as she could.

"I'll be there." Percy was about to end the call.

"Wait. One more thing. I think it has weapons, so come perpare."

"Anything else?" Percy asked getting ready to tell Lawrence about her departure.

Piper bit her lip before looking away. "I'll tell you when your here..."

Percy nodded and slashed her hand through the Iris message. Walking to Sportsmaster and King Cobra, she walked up and got close, whispering into Sportmaster's ear not trusting the other villain near them.

"I got a break, in at my house. Call if you need anything." Lawrence nodded, while Percy took a step back and left.

As Percy diseapeared from sight. Lord Kobra's eyes narrowed, "Shall we continue?" He asked in a sick like voice.

"We shall." Sportsmaster nodded. Silently wishing farewell to Percy.

_________________

Fazing into existence. Percy can feel the body that was roaming and searching throughout her house.

Looking around the woods near where her cabin is. Percy took notice of a shine that glinted throught the trees on the side of her. Leering over there, she pushes the bushes and leaves out of her view to find a steel black veichal.

If you looked closesly, this automobile was ment for fights. It had gagets and weapons surronuding and in it. It was also custom made and the only man she can think of that has stuff like this was, Batman.

"Shit." Her eyes widen and she quickly got to work. Popping his tires the best she could and leaving a tracker underneath the headlights.

Percy then made a dash for her cabin. Sneaking in through a patch that she sealed and made into a " Secret" door. Gliding through making no sound she geared up in a battle stance before throwing a flash gernade(with a touch of knock-out gas) that was hanging off her belt.

Stumbling can be heard and she slightly knew she got the man in the mask with that. But she also knew this was her chance to get to Piper- Seal her stuff and head out.

Percy might seem like a villian that will take a chance to find out the secret identities of the heros she will fight on bad days. But she sure knew about the boundaries of privacy.

Dashing for the basement she rushed in only to see Piper tied up out in the open. Looking around she felt the air shift as the Flash was popped next to Piper.

"Finally decide to show up? Us leaguers been trying to find you." He plaused and went to a different side of the room. "Serpent, for a long time. Bats knew you'll do something- so he had me on standby."

"Let her go." Percy completely ignored what the Flash said.

"Did you not even listen to me?"

"Let her go and you can have me." Percy stated.

"No tricky?" Flash spoke like a little kid this time.

"No tricky." She repeated watching Piper the whole time. But what got her full attention was how the bump that Piper had was bigger then last time she saw Piper's stomach.

Flash untied Piper- and she stumbled a little before walking next to Percy. "Let's go." Piper whispered.

"Hey," Percy continued to talk acting like Piper said nothing. "I'mma do a little tricky." Percy spoke as Piper warped away, "and you can tell 'Bats' he's skills in acting suck." As Percy diseapered the Flashes interpiece rang.

"I got the whole place surrounded. They still in there?" Batman asked Flash. Flash looked around the eympty place as things started to slowly diseaper from sight.

"They escaped." Flash spoked still not understanding how they 'teleported away' and are slowly taking the stuff in the house with them.

__________________

Percy huffed as she used most of her energy to get them "misted" into Metropolis, where she has a hide out at.

Looking at Piper, she groaned trying to lighten the room.

"Didn't expect a visit from the Bats and Flash himself." She joked. Piper laughed and rested her head on Percy' shoulder.

"Thanks again." Piper eyes were slightly closed.

"Anything for a friend." Percy smiled saddly.

Percy knew from how fast the child Piper will be giving birth to, is growing. The child's father is a Goddly person. You see when a demi-god and a god have a child together, the child grows at the same rate a pure Goddly blood child is born at. Most demi-gods who give birth to the child- don't survive the birth.

Getting Piper settled in her new bed. Percy looked at the person she can call sister and sighed in frustration.

How can someone do this to Piper? She's the most nicest and understanding person, Percy knows. How can they do this to her.

Percy put her hands in her hair.

"This wasn't the plan." A voice spoke which made Percy to turn with slight fear.