Chapter Fourteen

“Your loyalty might break this curse. But for sure your own Loyalty will be your fall.”

______________

Aphrodite placed a hand on her Daughter's face. “How long ago.”

“What?” The nurse asked, Megan left the room with a shock and sad expression.

“How long ago did she die?” Aphrodite held no emotion in her words. And for the Goddess of love this surprised Percy. But she dare not say as her emotions and her mind was set on the still and deathly pale Piper.

“It’s 12:04 pm. right now. She died at 12:00 exactly.” The Nurse responded softly.

“One minute left.” Aphrodite muttered, Percy looked at the Goddess in confusion.

“One minute for what.”

“To call in a favor.” Percy looked at Aphrodite as the goddess let her right hand hover over her left.  As her hand went over the other, a symbol appeared. The symbol was the greek symbol for alpha and it was decorated with a galaxy like pattern. Putting her magic in it Aphrodite muttered, “30 Seconds.” As the magic went into the symbol a light seemed to appear at the side of the room. “Cover your eyes Percy.” Percy cover her eyes. Happy that the Baby was in the other room being cleaned.

“You finally ask for me. After so long.” A powerful presence entered the room.

Aphrodite looked at her child and muttered once more. “15 seconds.” The spirit like presence floated over.

“Awh, I see now.” With a wave of his hand, Piper disappeared. “She’ll be at my palace until I see fit.” With that the spirit left just in time as Megan came into the room with Piper’s child. Arthur was behind Megan. And once he saw Aphrodite he bowed.

“My Lady.” Megan didn’t know what to do so she bowed as well.

“Rise. I do not wish to be recognize by my Power right now.” The goddess spoke softly as the mark of Khaos that was once on her wrist was gone. “Give me my daughter’s child.” Megan gave the goddess Piper’s boy. Knowing that the lady in front of her was powerful. “I shall bless you with with my powers young one.” The lady of love kissed the newborn on the head and a pink erupted around her and transferred to him.

Percy stood there quite. She lost a friend and now has to raise said friends child. The weight of this whole situation was slowly getting to her.

“Proserpina, your Serpent?” Arthur looked at his sister as she stared blindly at the child in Aphrodite’s arms.

Arthur stayed quite as the goddess motion Megan to leave. The said Alien left the room. “She is not dead young one.” The goddess handed Percy the baby boy. “She is being remade- reborn, in the realm of Void, where Khaos resigns.” Percy looked at the baby listening as much as she can to Aphrodite.

“She’s not dead?” Percy asked as she wiped some of her tears, also making the baby yawn.

“No, she is not. Long ago, before the Olympians. Khaos came to earth and I helped Khaos, see the world, get to know it. To understand why it’s children loved the planet so much. It then gave me It's mark, and said when I need It's help. To ask. To give back what I help it see.” Aphrodite explained herself to the two children of Poseidon. “ Percy, Piper will want you to raise her child while she is gone. In token of this. You may name her child.” Percy stood there looking at the baby boy who was gurgling on her thumb.