Chapter Twenty-three

Many say that in their moments of anger they see red. Percy did not- she saw pure black. The shadows of Void and destruction. Percy had enough not showing the true extent of her powers, seemingly thought that these heros can protect them self. She can not bear to see anyone else hurt. With rage of fury and such determination. The darkness of the night seemed to laugh as it has finally been release from the hero. She thought she can help people for people to help her. But now she knows she has to do it herself to not see the ones she bonded in trust to be hurt.

Percy eyes darken showing pools of the deep blue of the sea. She clutched her fost and ran forwards. Swiping her legs under Batman's feet, she threw a lunch at his face that was covered in a abyss of black.

Seeing her fighting the sidekicks continued to fight, and some of the awaken hero's- Canary, Green Arrow, and Hawkgirl. Joined in to help.

As Percy fist met Batman's face the pure power seemed to ripple the hero's skin and blast him into a nearby wall, that his body dented complete. In her rage Percy continued to beat Batman into the colors black and blue. When Canary tried to calm her down. She received a whip of black tethering close to her face.

The raw power that Percy took out of Batman for Robin seemed to make the other's in the room gasp for air. The pressure of what she was doing seemed to take a troll on their bodies.

"Percy." As Percy went to kick Batman in the stomach again, a hand seemed to grab her own and pull her away.

Percy turned to growl at the person but she stopped seeing someone in front of her. Kaldur quickly brought Percy into a hug which caused her to freeze.

She was still thinking about the sickening crack that echoed throughout the watchtower. She didn't realize the full extent of power she pushed out of Batman. She didn't even know she had this power over the night.

Tears swelled, Robin's fall reminded her of many things. Reminded herself falling in the pit- taking Annabeth's place. Reminded her of the pain that made her seem like she was falling. It reminded her of Piper dying.

As her sight blurred because of the salty pools she kept to herself for so long.

The pain of everything seemed to finally stack up on her.

Jason betraying everyone. He gave Ares, Artemis, and Zeus in the hands of Villains for they can get rid of her! Someone she thought was her brother caused her so much pain.

Going on quests in a rhythm of no breaks killed her. Some she had to take young Demigods with her- and most didn't make it back to camp for the quests were made to kill her!

Then Tartarus...  She was stuck down there for two years. Battling for her life. She lost her memories of the people in Atlantis! She lost the memories of the kindness her own father showed her.

Because a damn river thought taking the only sane thing about her was payment.

She remembered being cursed and bless by Lady Night herself. How she saw the gift as a curse and let it control her needs. Made her into the villain Serpent, that many now know her as.

She saw millions of deaths, she saw the outcome of the incoming fight on Olympus. She knows who will die- but she won't let that happen.

Being in the arms of someone who she had forgotten- brought the pain she felt for many years, in like a storm. She was glad the river trusted Kaldur as the one to give everyone's memories back. But she wasn't glad it happen in the first place.

This was the start of a even bigger fight. A fight that many won't make back to tell how it ended.

________________

On the island that the forgotten Amazon's lived on was a safe haven for the Minor Gods and Goddess. They were all treated like royalty. But for the Demigods. They were called for questioning, and where even put to work on the Island until they can leave.

Lucky Nico had Luke to watch so he was out of chores. The little guy was at least 5 days old now. Or so Nico thought. The child could even be on its second week of life if anything.

Nico, sigh in exhaustion before turning to look at the child sleep softly.

Nico couldn't help but think about what could happen in just minutes. He kept thinking about all the bad. I mean the child he is watching was suppose to be a weapon for the 'Injustice League'.

He just hoped Percy will be okay. He already lost Thalia. One of the Amazons killed her in defence in the last battle off the coast of Brazil.

He didn't realize the Amazon's killed any of the mind control hunters, until he saw them carrying the bodies. Thalia was part of his family and it hurt him knowing that she died with no freedom of choice.

Shaking his head Nico took one last look at the sleeping child before grabbing his coat and walking out of the room he was staying in. It was apparently around five o'clock pm. But it didn't feel like it.

I guess that's because there's not many gigantic buildings blocking the sun. Nico made his away across the Island. There was a meeting in some chambers of sorts- and since he is the 'Speaker' for Percy he had to go and attend. The Chambers that will hold the meeting looked like a big college classroom but everything was in stone or molded clay and dirt.

Nico quietly took a seat near the front and awaited for the meeting to begin.

This meeting was for a War.

_____________

Honestly, GOLD by Imagine Dragons is a REALLY good song.

Welp. Bye.