Chapter Five

"This wasn't the plan!"

_______

"What plan." Percy took her sword out and sheltered Pipers body from the man in front of her.

"You can see me?" Percy looked at him with curiosity before putting her guard up again.

"No, your invisible- Yes I Can See You!" She sassed and glared at the man.

"People know me as Martian Manhunter. I still don't understand how you can see me. I'm invisible." Soon Martian saw no need to stay invisible and let his appearance show. For Percy he only looked more alive when he release his image.

"I was told you her hobaring a pregnant female." The green alien looked at Percy then Piper. "I can also your not exactly both human either." Percy nodded at him, while the Martian rubbed his hands.

"Now tell me about this so called plan of yours," Percy voice seemed to turn mpre elegant and her eyes shined a pink. "Won't you?" Her voiced charmed the alien as his eyes seemed to get a glassy look and he started to spill all he was told about the plan.

"I was given a mission to stay in some abandoned building, actually every leaguer had a building to guard," Martian Manhunter began. "We were told to capture whoever came into the building until Batman said so," Percy nodded, listening to what he had to say. "We were never told by Batman that you were inhuman and guarding another one of your kind that is with child." Percy stopped him after that and started to ask questions with her power.

"So, you know that I'm Serpent?" She asked.

"We were briefed about how he had a lead on the rogue villain Serpent, I believe that means I know your Serpent, but not you? Humans are still strange in their behavior." Martian Manhunter spoke revealing what he knew.

"So Batman knows my identity?"

"Not exactly, he knows the one you are haborings identity most likely, but He was never able to figure out yours." Percy nodded.

"Guess I have some fixing to do." Percy put her hand on the aliens head and her eyes glowed pink again, "Sleep."

Turning back to Piper Percy heard the thud of the alien falling into a deep slumber. She picked up Piper and glared at the ceiling, "Looks like I'll have to call in a favor." Percy then disappeared from sight. As she left, Martian Manhunter awoke and looked around rubbing his head.

"What happened?"

_____________

The young sidekicks managed to make Sportsmaster to flee and take back the island, but for themselves, putting most of the villains to prison. But what got Kaldur'ahm thinking was the blasted water that swarmed the tunnels flooding them out. He couldn't stop the water, it was like when he tried to stop his Kings water control. He knew who ever caused the tunnel to flood was someone his King will most likely know, cause only Loyalty can make water travel and swarm like that.

"What's got you thinking Fish Strips?" Wally asked his friend. Kaldur'ahm shook his head.

"Nothing of importance my friend." Kaldur'ahm walked away from Wally and towards the design room that's meant for him when he stays at MT. Justice.

But then again. The water control felt familiar to him. He remembered the control of how the water was controlled from somewhere. He knew the person but everytime he tries to think he only draws a blank page. He knew during a battle his King and Poseidon fought caused something, the battle of Geae, they said. He knows during that time he forgotten about something. Lost something. But he can't seemed to remember.

______________

This book will be updating regularly now. Until it is finished.