Chapter Twenty-Four

Nico watched as everything played out before him. Most of the Gods’ and Goddess’ were arguing with the Amazon's about their frontal attack strategy. Which we all know will get us killed.

As the arguments risen to shouts and anger. Nico thought it would be time to break up. So, slightly he leaned in his seat looking for the best place to bud in.

"We can't kill the demigods! They're our children!" Iris, Goddess of Rainbows shouted at Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazon's.

"They will come at us with the intent to kill. Why should we let our people die for mindless demigods." Hippolyta responded.

"You just said it! Their Mindless! They can't control what they're doing!" Iris shouted once more not letting Persephone speak up.

Taking his chance Nico stood up, "I may have a solution." Getting the other deities and Amazon's in the room- attentions. Nico let out a small cough. "The demigod's are being controlled by Aphrodite. Who is controlled by the Villain's. Confusing, right? What if we isolate, or find a way to isolate- Aphrodite. Get the mind control device off her and make her release the demigods."

They all seemed to take the information in, but only one spoke out.

"And who are you." That was Hippolyta herself.

"I'm here in vouch for Percy Jackson. The one who is getting the Justice League to help in our fight." Nico responded unintentionally with some sass towards the Queen of the amazon's.

"Is there a reason why you rather isolate Aphrodite. Then kill the demigods?" Hippolyta seemed to start interrogating him.

"There is someone in there who holds a special place in my life. I rather for him not to die in a bloodbath he is forced to do." Nico glared at the Queen of Amazon's not liking how she is trying to ask him personal questions.

"As I was saying." Nico turned away from Hippolyta. "Percy, is getting the Justice League to side with us. Also their is rumor's that Poseidon is not mind controlled and held prisoner."

As Nico gave the Gods and Amazon's information. The pit of his gut seemed to dwell. The feeling something happened crippled his inside's monetarily. Taking a deep breath he looked at the people in the room once more.

"We need to attack in three say's possible. The sooner the better."

____________

Percy was afraid to look where Robin had feel. She's afraid for she heard the thundering thud against metal below. She wanted to stay in the arms of her keeper. But the utter hope of him being alive concealed her. Stepping away from Kaldur.

Percy glared at the tied up man, known as Savage. Before walking towards the broken window. As she came closer she noticed Batman himself seemed to be frozen as he looked down the floors his prodigy fell from. He had done this. He left himself trust to quickly and now his own flaw on getting caught. Gotten Robin two floors below.

Percy softly peered over the window and looked at the fragile Robin below. Whispers of the night crawled in and out of her ears. But she chose to ignore them seeing that someone that got onto her stray of loyalty died. She didn't get their fast enough. And because of that mistake. Robin lays still, dead to the world.