Chapter Twenty-Seven

Percy looked at Annabeth and Will,before hugging Will, "It's glad to have you back." She whispered.

"Its good to be back." Will spoke breaking the hug.

Will quickly grabbed Nico's hand still feeling lost from how long he was away from his lover. Nico smiled softly before looking back at Percy.

"I felt Pipers presence." Percy smiled at this.

"Oh, how I missed her."

"Percy." Annabeth spoke suddenly, "I'm sorry for those years ago. I should've saw the signs. I'm sorry." Annabeth looked down sadly as they stood in the elevator on their way up to mount olympus.

"It's okay Wisegirl. I may not be able to forgive you now. But hopefully one day I will."

Soon the elevator opened up to show mount olympus- in ruins. Buildings were in fire and bodies laid everywhere. The only bodies that Percy seemed to recognize were the ones of her once best friends. There laid Hazel and Frank holding hands. Franks leg was cut off, and a knife laid in his heart. His left hand held the knife, showing that he had killed himself. Hazel eyes where fully white, most likely been blinded by Apollo and a arrow laid in her template. Dry blood was around them. They died before turning into mindless controlled toys For the villains.

Annabeth gasp painfully and seemed to be holding back tears. Percy eyes were cold and she tried her best look past the two.

"We need to keep going."

Diana nodded, "It's best we keep moving. We don't know if any controls are stationed here."

"I agree it's better to keep moving. We must not stop now." Persephone walked forwards and made her way through the bodies around.

As the kept walking, Percy got sight of Katie. But the thing that troubled Percy even more was that Katie was beheaded.

The more they got closer to the doors of Olympus the more familiar people seemed to be dead.

"Tyson." Percy whispered. Tyson was dead near a bag filled of weapons that held his signature. "They raid the place when he was suppose to show the Olympians the new weapon from Poseidon's weaponry." It had dawn to Percy. Her eyes watered up as she looked at her dead half brother.

The more she looked at his body the more she gripped onto the watch he had made her. "No." She whisper.

Persephone put a hand on Percy's shoulder before guiding her away. Percy eyes were glued onto her brother form. She had lost everyone, or have seen everyone die before her. She has been hurt and tortured. She has felt pain beyond what the Gods could ever feel. The more she thought this the more her eyes slowly turned black.

Tyson was a good person. He was good, pure. He did not deserve this fate. He deserved none of it! He was a person that everyone will plead to be friend with. He was someone to keep safe to shelter, to love. Tyson was the brother that Percy cared deeply for.

Percy shooked out of Perspones grasp. Her eyes burned with a nightly rage that was hidden deep within her.

"Change of plans." Percy growled. "I'm going to hit them head on. You go to Piper. I feel her presence here." Percy strut forward, her feet left cracks in the bloody marble floor.