Chapter Twenty-Nine

“ON your Left!” Percy called out of Annabeth, just in time for the child of Athena to dodge a sword from her own mother.

“Your right!” Annabeth yelled back, which caused Percy to thrust a Ice like spear that had a black mist over is at the God of War.

“We need to take down Athena than Ares after. Since we don’t have Hestia here in our way, when we take some of the Gods down, we can reach Brain and kill the connection.” Annabeth strategize while rolling out of the way from a bolt of lightning.

“I was thinking the same thing, but you forgot about drama king over there.” Percy quickly jumped over Ares Sword and blast a dark energy in his gut knocking the God back.

“I noticed that.” Annabeth huffted before maneuvering around Athena, and kicking her blade away. “Couldn’t you.” Annabeth jumped back, standing back to back with Percy. “Use your Charmspeak?” Percy quickly put her shield in front of Annabeth blocking another lightning strike, while kicking her leg back, forcing the God of Thieves away.

“I could try. I done it to Zeus before.” Percy huffed before blocking a arrow from The God of the Sun. “But I don’t know if it will work.”

“It did with Piper.” Annabeth slashed her knife at the Goddess of ‘Nature' Cutting off bracelets that were around her wrist.

“Piper is a Goddess now.” Percy switched sides with Annabeth. “Her power outmatches mine.”

“Just try it!” Annabeth growled as she was smacked backwards by the God of War.

“Annabeth!” Percy’s eyes glowed a dark pink, “Stop!” Since she focused on the God of War, her charmspeak only affected said God. And with this Ares was frozen on spot.

Dodging another arrow from Apollo, Percy growled in frustration. It was Annabeth and herself against  gods. Hades and Hestia were nowhere to be seen. Poseidon was taken somewhere as he was not chain on his throne no more. And Artemis was fighting Arthur.

Looking at the Gods Percy tried to find weakness.

Hera; She wasn’t one for combat. She was staying the farthest from herself. The goddess was taking more of a protective stance near Brain. By the looks of it, Hera was stabbed on her stomach. Making that the best place to strike.

Demeter; She was close to Apollo most of the time, only coming when she sees openings. Her left arm looks to be broken. So a false opening, with a judo flip by the left arm will bring said Goddess down.

Athena; Stabbed multiple times by Annabeth and myself. Going for her first will leave the other Gods without a strategist.

Ares; Already taken heavey injury from myself. His right leg seems to be experiencing pain from the looks of his limp. Also their is gashes along his chest. Taking him down will leave Annabeth and I more room to breath.

Apollo; Has not taken much injury because of his long range status this second. Leaving him be for the meantime will better suit.

Hephaestus; Seems to have strain his arms by the swinging of his hammer. The big loaf will be slower now. Leaving him for one of the last attacks shall due.

Hermes; His speed is getting slower by the minute. The exhaustion from being worked for so long is probably catching up. Leaving the god be, he’ll pass out on his own.