Chapter Eleven

“Goodbye Gods.”
________________

“Father. Have you heard anything from P- Percy.” Arthur stopped himself from saying his sister’s real name.

“Why do you want to know, Son?” Poseidon did not look at Arthur as he kept pretending to read the book in front of him.

“Kaldur’ahm, ran into someone with the abilities of water.” Arthur began, “Abilities only Royal blood should have.” Arthur looked at his father waiting for any reaction out of the God.

“Interesting. Talk to your brother about it.” Poseidon then stood and looked at Arthur before leaving the room.

“Like Triton, will help.”Arthur looked at the marble floor underneath him before swimming out of the throne room.

| Arthur aka Aquaman, in this story is adopted by Poseidon! For in DC the gods are all… dead. But in this story they’re alive, so for Arthur to be ruler, He will be adopted by Poseidon. After Triton turned down the throne(in this story he did) to be with his family(his family from Disney😂😂😂) Poseidon needed someone to take the throne. Arthur was the logical choice. So adopting him and blessing him. Atlantis has their ruler.|

Kaldur backed into the shadows staying hidden. He needed to talk to someone about the empty feeling of lost he has. Everytime he tries to rethink back to something during a certain time period. Everything was blank.

Closing his eyes he tried to think harder, while he swam to the Boom tubes.

He wanted to find out what he had forgotten. What he wants to remember. He wants to remember what was missing. Ranking out of his challenging thoughts. He let the Boom tube surround him in a bright light and take him to Mt. Justice.

_____________________

Piper rocked back in forth in the chair she sat in. Her body faced the window as if she was watching the outside world from the hubble parts of her home. In reality her eyes wandered somewhere else. They wandered to her thoughts.

Why did Jason change so much. What caused him to do what he did? Was it her doing? Or was it someone else’s?

She wanted answers to these questions. She knew these questions are not important right now. Due to the bean growings rapidly inside of her.

“What are you thinking about?” Piper turned her head softly to look at Percy. Her friend seemed to just came back from a outing. Due to the uniform she wore for her activity’s.

“About what went wrong.” Piper said in a close whisper.

“Let’s get you to bed. The stress that child is putting you in. Will cause a lot of pain when you move around as much as you do Piper.” Percy walked closer to Piper putting her hood down so Piper can see her face.

“Okay Perc.” Piper smiled tiredly.

Percy helped Piper to her room. And laid her down. With that she made sure the pregnant demigod was comfortable. Leaving her to sleep.

Percy kept her villain uniform on as she grabbed a drink. Pouring the water inside the cup, her mind started to wander to the time she spent in Tartarus. The heat that burnt her skin. The monsters that attack and scarred her body. But one important event seemed to be on her mind the most.