Chapter Twenty-Five

Not everyone has a chance to escape death. Death is something that can so easily happen- which makes everyone paranoid about it. Makes them fear being adventurous as even small things can end the life of someone. Someone who had so much to live for.

Those who escape death don't come back unscratched. They have nightmares of seeing the reaper. They have memories of how they closed their eyes and fell into a slumber. They can still feel the moment they had stopped breathing, when everything around them was. Gone.

The moment everyone realized that Robin was still alive. Hope swelled in their hearts, but his condition. It seemed to make everything, darker. Death was better than this outcome.

Robin is immobilized, he was told that only the impossible can fix him. Robin was told he can never walk again. When he crashed into the metal floor in the watchtower. The clank of bones breaking- was his spine. He was slowly dying down there, if Kid Flash didn't go down there to say goodbye. Robin would of been gone. Forever.

This was two days ago. Today was the last day of break and strategy before the war on olympus.

Percy stood close to her Keeper, Kaldur'ahm. Her brother in everything but blood. Well, everyone one she usually is loyal to, is seen as family in some way. "The Amazons are ready to attack. Remember, the rendezvous point is in the remains of Camp Jupiter. From there I will take a portal to Camp Half-Blood, and take shelter and to the city of New York. After that will split in groups. Each group has five Amazons, one demigod, One Justice League member, and one Young Justice League member and One Immortal. These groups are supposedly to be evenly matched with each other. The only group with less members is the one with Diana, Nico, Persephone, and Myself." Percy looked at the Justice league members and sidekicks.

During the few days before war. Percy and Nico been keeping tabs on each other. Getting every detail for the misson ahead of them. To save Olympus.

"When we split up into groups. My team will go straight for them through the entrance. Everyone else will travel to Olympus by there insign Immortal or pegasi."

The plan was simple. Simple enough for everyone to know what to do. War was here, and this war had no monsters. This war was against their own. This was a revolution of a new era. Whatever happens tomorrow will start the new age. Percy knew that, for the darkness of the night will whisper to her it. She knew the outcome of this war. She'll change it for better.

Watching as shadows swirled her hands, she took notice how the dark void slither that cradled around her arm. Sparkled like the night sky. The planning and learning to control her curse, help Percy forget about Robin. It was her fault. Like how Kid Flash had said.

It was her plan, and her choice. If she was stronger- faster. Robin wouldn't be in a coma- where he'll wake up to be told he can't run through fields. Can't walk amongst friends. Can't play sports. That he can't acrobat anymore.

It made her nauseous, knowing it was her fault. Blinking away from her troubling thoughts. Percy looked at the heros in front of her, "That is all." She said before walking away from them. The cave seemed to be housing every hero, for the villains can now get into the watchtower at will. But with them not knowing the Cave is operational. They're were safe, for now.

"Percy," Kaldur'ahm looked at his sister. "You should rest." Kaldur was worried for his own Keeper, she hasn't slept since she heard the news of Robin being in a coma. He really did think she was blaming herself for the situation.

In all honestly, Kaldur hadn't take to Wally. He was ignoring the speedster for what he said to Percy. What he said was a low blow on his behalf. "I'm fine." Percy seemed to continue walking, looking straight ahead.

"No your not. You forgot we were connected Blue." Kaldur grabbed her wrist. "Please, sleep. You need it." Percy took a deep breath. Already feeling the emotions that were rolling off Kaldur. Feeling this sue realised she was broadcasting what she felt.

"Okay." With that Percy seemed to take Kaldurs advice. Staying in Kaldurs room to sleep, she let her head fall softly onto the pillow that was below her.

_______________

"So, Serpent manage to get the League. This is bad, we must find something to stop whatever she's planning." Luther spoke sitting on the God if the Sea's throne while the Sea god was actually chained to the throne. Seemingly to hang in a more human height.

"I believe, we have that covered." Sportsmaster smirked while he had the War god sharpen his weapons.

"Why is that?" Luther looked interested in what they had done.

"Brain hads a spy hiding with the minor gods and demigods that had flee from Olympus." Sportmaster inspected the blade and nodded at the God. Waving him off.

"Who is this, Spy?"

"Don't know. But Brain said something about meeting him today." Sportsmaster turned to face Luther but looked above him at the hanging Sea God. Slowly he took out some knives and practiced his aiming on tue God.

"A Demigod I presume." Luther spoke to himself.

"Your Correct." The robotic voice of Brain caused the two villains to look at him. Brain was coming over to them with a young adult by the looks up it, behind him.

"Gentlemen, meet Mr. Di angelo" Nico growled in response. Bags were underneath his eyes as he looked at the villains before him.

"Now, give me what I wanted. We had a deal." Nico glared at Brain. Luther looked at the emo man, and was interested about this trade.

"Just as promise, for the plans of your little rebel group. You get two, special people." Brain looked at Sportsmaster, and he nodded.

"Artemis, bring them in please." Nico looked intensely at the giant gold doors. Soon the God of the Moon and Hunt. Strutted in with two leashed demigods behind her. Being dragged.

"What did you do to them!" Nico looked at the two beaten and injured demigods in front of him.

"Oh, we just gave them a little makeover." Joker came into the room licking a bloody knife.

"Hope you like our present, Suga." Harley Quinn giggled.

Nico growled softly. "Now that was are deal. Leave before I change my mind." Brain said to Nico. Walking up to his companions, Nico held both of their hands, and shadowed away. Once gone, Luther looked at brain.

"So what is their plan?"

"They're attacking tomorrow. Full force on Olympus."

"So, what are we waiting for. Let's get working." Luther grinned evilly.

_______________

"Come on, Will. Wake up."

__________________

Hello demigods and
mortals. I have something
to tell you. In one of
the beginning chapters,
there is a hidden challenge.
If you complete this
challenge, I'll write a
crack chapter about
my story and a chapter
of the characters singing
disney songs at the end
of this story.

That is all- have fun.