Chapter Twelve

“For when he remember’s, I will as well.”

_________

“You got the Tracker on her, right.” Roy looked at Batman as he typed on his “bat” computer.

“Yes.” Batman then watched a map poped up and showed a red dot. The dot started to blink at a place he wouldn’t have thought the Serpent would actually hide at.

“Finally. We can take her out.” Roy looked at the computer.

“Your going in with a team.”

“what-” Roy began only to receive a Bat glare. “Fine.” Roy walked away towards the Boom tubes.

“Your mission is to and arrest Serpent who is at these coordinates that I’m sending to Robin now.” Batman sent Robin the data. “Capture her and take her back here. Red Arrow will be leading you on this mission. Kaldur’ahm you’ll be second in command.”

Robin looked at the mansion in front of him through his binoculars. “She’s really hiding out in one of Lex Luther’s bases? I thought she was a rogue villain.” Robin said out loud to his team.

“Doesn’t matter right now. Superboy and Kidflash. Your on stand by. Stay close to the building tho. Robin, Megan and I are going in. Kaldur I want you to follow us but to stop when your at a water source black everything with your ice.” Red arrow gave everyone their instructions. “Let’s head out!” Then there on, the mission began.

The team all were in their postions. Kid flash and Superboy were out back standing guard. The other four snuck in heading towards where the light was blinking. Making it to the room. Megan fazed through the wall, while Robin picked the lock, so Red arrow, Kaldur and himself can get in. Going invisible Megan looked around the place to see everything was dark. But once she made it in one room, she saw a Native looking women, was rocking in a chair slightly humming. But what cause her to panick was how the lady was pregnant.

‘Guys we have a-’ She didn’t get to finish as Roy knocked down the front door.

Piper head snapped to the noise and her eyes widen in fear. Struggling to get up, she tried to reach the phone on the wall.

Slamming the door open Roy looked at the pregnant lady in shock for he was expecting someone else. Someone like Serpent.

Piper had fear run through in a great wave, and with the stress add on it. Her eyes seem to widen more as she felt liquid fall down her leg.

“N-No no no! Not now young one please!” Piper gasped as pain start to accelerate in her stomach.

“Batman. We have a problem.”

_________________

Percy did not want to do this. She had to leave Piper for the night to go to some meeting for The Light. She hated this so much, but she knew this was the best. Piper needed a stable place to be.

Percy stood next to Lex Luther as holograms seemed to spread around the room. Each were white but should different figures.

She listened as they spoke. Spoke about their upcoming final plan in a few months. She hated this plan. For she new how mind control felt.