Chapter Two

Right dead, into a meeting.
______________

Percy kept to herself and watched as Sportsmaster was given a mission.

He had to go get some shippment of venom.

When the meeting with the members of The Light ended. Percy chuckled getting her bosses attention.

"Looks like your on another run, while your out can you stop by McDonald's and get me a burger." She mocked Sportsmaster about not getting any REAL missions with the members of the light.

"Eh, real funny Percy." Sportmaster or other known as Lawrence Crock. "You know, The Light will still accept you in our ranks." Lawrence began until Percy shook her head.

"Nope, nadda. No. I like being a solo villain. Screw partners. I got myself to back me up." Percy rolled her eyes before going to the back room and turning on all the lights and machinery thats connected to the room.

"We finally have a chance to take down the Justice League, and you don't want to help?" Lawrence continued on to get Percy to join the light.

Rolling her eyes she sigh. "Fine I'll join you on your kitty run amd if I don't like it you don't ask or tell me about The Light again!" Percy pointed at Lawrence with a knowing look.

Nodding his head lawrence smirks before handing his hand out for a shake. "Welcome aboard. Partner."

_________________

Watching as hours seemed to go by. Percy looked out across Gotham and seemed to think over things that happen over the years. Seeing a lightning bolt flash in the sky a couple of miles away from gotham Percy smirked and put up her hood.

"Let's play." She chuckled becore hoping off the building.

Feeling the air flush past her in a alarming rate for some she smiled. Before her feet can make impact with the floor, she vanished without a trace.

_________________

Sword to knives. Percy fought against two demi-gods she once known. Jason and Piper. The Son of Jupiter and Daughter of Aphrodite. As Percy pushed Piper back. Jason flew in and caught the girl before she can be flug off the cliff.

"So Zeus send you two to get me to do quests again." Percy huffed in sarcasm,  "You would have had a better time talking to a baby hell-hound." Percy tried to anger her opponents, so that their fighting will be with action, not thought.

Jason growled in anger and went to charge but Piper held him back. "Shush, take a deep breath and sleep" Pipers enchanting voice drilled into Jason skull. Jason eyes rolled back and he fell to the ground. "Now thats over with." Piper wiped her hands before stepping over Jason and smiling a
Saddly at Percy.

Percy raised her eyebrows at what Piper did and lowered her sword. "What are you really here for." Percy put a hand on her hip and waited for Piper's response.

"I need help." Piper lost her small smile and her eyes drooped into a overcast saddness. "Jason let him. He didn't do anything." Silent tears fell down. "Your the only person I know that will help me."

Percy placed a hand on Piper and brought her into a hug. Piper hugged back and whispered, "Thank you."

Soon water seemed to swarm around them and they were gone.

____________

Near a dispatch spot, Lawrence awaited for Percy to show. Looking at the time he looks back up to see Percy appearing from air with a mist of water flaring around her.

"Took you long enough." Lawrence spoke while watching Percy walk up to him.

"Well, you should know by now, I don't like to be early." Percy huffed before boarding the heli-craft.

Lawrence rolled his eyes before putting his mask on. Giving his fadcade as Sportsmaster.

"Lets get this show on the road!" Sportsmaster shouted before getting on the heli-craft himself.

"So which island are we going to exactly?" Percy asked as Sportsmaster checked everything.

"Were going to Santa Prisca."