Chapter Eight

"Mhmm, Camp Jupiter, huh?"

_______________

The ocean seemed to softly hum a tune. The waves sunked softly onto shore, where the sea's daughter stood letting the water swirl and crave her touch everytime it came close to her bare feet that was sunked into the sand. As Percy stood still, eyes close letting the sea breeze pass her hair. The only thing that made this soft moment so delicate and soon to end. Was the gesture her hands made with each finger. The way they seemed to crave to hold a sword, a knife, a WEAPON.

The breeze seemed to see this as it stopped swarming the daughter of the Sea. Letting her eyes open, she looked down to her hands and clutched them. Her body craved action. She needed to release some emotions out. Taking a deep breath, she let RipTide slip into her hands.

With that Percy went onto a little villain run.

Gladly Percy put on her hooded wear, her normal attire for night jobs. Slipping on her boots. She took a glance at the sleeping Piper. She knew that only a week time her belly will be at the point where it looks to pop. Sadly she hoped that the same outcome from other demigods who gave birth to a gods child will not be fated onto her friend.

Kissing Piper's forehead like a older sister does to their younger sibling. Percy left the house given to them by Luther, and went to Gotham. Getting ready to give some people trouble.

Her bike roared through out the streets, waking up kids, and earning shouts from walkers and parents. Smirking she upped her speed through Gotham and seemed to only ride faster and faster through the streets. She even jumped over cars or raced off roofs with her power over the mist.

But that wasn't all she was doing. She needed a fight. And knowing the man who practically owned these streets, not literally. Batman is most likely out somewhere looking for her.

Now this is where her idea of trouble is coming. Taking gallons of gasoline. Percy started to make her masterpiece.

Going to the rooftops of abandoned buildings, percy dumped the gasoline in patterns. Too make sure her pattern stays how it is, she had pebbles and rocks placed on the outside of the gasoline, making sure it didn't go over. Even know it won't stop the fire from spreading, it will last longer in the pattern she made.

Making sure everything is in place. Percy lit a match, and let it fall into the gasoline and watched it spread. Smirking she jumped off the building only to mist-travel to her bike and speed away from her masterpiece. Already seeing the flames spread with a flash and soar in the sky. Police sirens were filling the streets all towards the massive fire that said an important message.

Ένα πουλί πέφτει - Φίδι

Smirking she knew Batman will get the message. And hopefully back off. If not, she'll have to go with the threat she wrote.

With that she headed away from the masterpiece and back to where Piper slept.

________________

Batman eyes narrowed as he got the call from Gordon. He didn't think Serpent was one to mess with fire. But there's a lot he didn't know about the villain. Looking back at the camp in front of him. Bats turned towards Robin and gave robin a look that said 'leave'. Taking the message, Robin left to Mt. Justice where all the other sidekicks were.

Leaving some drones to monitor the camp that stood in front of him. He quickly left for Gotham. Making sure to get the data Gordon had for him.

Looking at the picture that was taking by the police of what the fire spelt out. Batman got to work to solving what it said. Entering into the database, the result s he got didn't reinsure him that Serpent wasn't misunderstood like Aquaman said.

"A Bird Shall Fall- Serpent."

Taking off his mask, The mask revealed Bruce Wayne. As bruce looked at the translation. He saw how this was a warning. How this was a threat. But that wasn't going to stop him from getting Serpent.

____________

Aphrodite always known Zeus as a father figure to her. Zeus even saw her as his own daughter. But that relationship they had was now broken. Zeus had touched her daughter and most likely put her on a path of death.

Being the oldest among the Olympians, she knew many things they didn't.

Looking at the blonde spawn of Zeus in front of her. Aphrodite let a potion of some sorts pour into a drink near the sleeping demigod. Showing no remorse for what she did. Aphrodite capped the potion, and flashed away in a soft pink light.

The flash had cause Jason to wake up. Rubbing his eyes he looked around in wonder. Feeling the stiffness and soreness from his throat, he turned to the drink next to him. Drinking it greedily he didn't have much time to react when his body started to throb in pain.

Dropping the glass, Jason's veins seems to bull out and started to release pressure. His body jerked as he fell back onto the hospital bed. As his body seemed to violently shake and crumble. He soon stopped. With no signs of moving, small amounts of blood fell from his mouth.

"I'll make Zeus Pay for your suffering my child." Aphrodites promising words seemed to echo through the air as Jason's now dead body laid on the bed, untouched by the said goddess who killed him by a potion only a villain will know how to brew.

A child of Apollo walked into the hospital, to check up on the son of Zeus. But when looking at the dead body, the young child release a scream.

"Someone! Help!"