Chapter Twenty-Eight

“Iris, I need you to connect everyone. Just like Luther wanted to do. But instead of losing hope. I’ll be giving us hope.” The goddess spoke with authority.

“Okay,” The other goddess nodded. “This will take a lot out if me, so promptly be ready to catch me.” Soon Iris’s eyes glowed in rapid colors. Shortly after millions of messages poured into the room. She watch as almost all them were fighting.

“The fighters with Percy! My name is Piper!” Her voice rose to be even more powerful than Zeus. “Many of you know me as the child of Aphrodite. I’m here today to say that is not who I am now! Now, I’m the goddess of Moon, light, and Creation! Blessed and Wedded to Chaos! I’m here to tell you there is hope!,”

Most of the fights had stopped, even the ones who were being controlled looked at Piper as she gave her speech.

“Percy is in the throne room battling the villains and gods head on with her squad!”

Percy and Annabeth stood back to back, slashing and pushing advancing God's away from them.

“They are fighting for our survival! Yes, we have lost many!”

Many bodies from demigods laid scattered across olympus. Many laid around New York. Minor gods, amazons, Hunter, and demigods alike were dead.

“But we will not lose! We are warriors! We are the world's last hope! If these villains win today! Who will help save the world tomorrow! Who will help protect the people who make earth, Earth!”

Billions of people around the world seemed to go among their day as if nothing was wrong with them. But hidden in those people were heros waiting to be recognized. They waited to defeat evil and protect their cities.

“We came here to save our people! To save our friends and family!”

Wally looked at his uncle with a sad smile. Flash saw his nephews look and held his fist out for the boy to punch.

“We fight for a purpose! We fight with the greatest purpose in the world. To protect!”

As if her words met something, many of the survivors hopes for winning this war brighten like a star. New found energy raised in them.

“Many of us fight now for they have lost what was important to them.”

Arthur roared in a monster like matter as boiling water and spikes of ice seemed to rush at Artemis.

“But why should they fight alone!?”

An amazon kicked Artemis into a stream of boiling water, helping Arthur attack the goddess.

“That is not all I have to say though! For those demigods that are controlled. They are Charmspeaked into fighting! And Now I shall say stop fighting for the villains! Fight with your family to save olympus! You are now free!”

Soon the charmed demigods snapped out of it, and looked around dazed before fighting for a new purpose.

“Now fight with honor! I shall help as much As I can! For Olympus!”

With that the message went down. Before Iris can fall, a now awaken Batman caught her. Piper came over holding Luke in her left hand. Creating a knife from light itself. She cut the chains unlocking Batman and Iris from them.