Chapter Twenty-Two✌

The moments of truth. Are the heros still in the watch tower?

The sidekicks and Percy stood infront of the Zeta tubes. All ready to set out. Percy can already feel the heat of battle without having to be on the battle feild. Just knowing that they'll be fighting the Mortals greatest heros was nerve wracking to the sidekicks near her.

Taking a step she turned to the group, "I'll go first. Then you guys follow afterwards." Percy can see the watchful eyes of the kids infront of her.

Stepping in, she was glad Robin muted the speaker of the Zeta tubes. It will save them from alot. As the zeta tubes teleported her to the watch tower. She slowly walked out seeing the heros moving things around. But another thing that caught most of her attention was how only a few seemed to be waiting by a capartment that'll let you out into space.

Seeing Savage by the computers with Red Arrow who seemed to be like a Robot. She quickly can tell that they were going to send the heros out somewhere. Thinking fast, Percy jumped out of her hiding spot and threw a knife at Savage. The knife soared and landed on the controls near Savages hand. Causing him to look up from what he was doing.

"Where are the others." Percy growled out in the center of the room as the other sidekicks slide into hiding through the watch tower.

"You mean the other villains? Or your family." Savage smirked as He watch Percy clentch her hand, "Well the other villains are all going around the world causing choas. But only a few stayed to keep the God's in line."

"Oh, how fun it is to watch Poseidon be tortured by his own brothers!" Savage started to speak more about Percy's family. This was starting to anger her, not wanting to do anything too rash. She kept her cool and made sure the plan will go smoothly.

"You know, we know where the little runaway's are." Savage smirked as Percy clutched her fist.

The sidekicks were mostly in position. But to make sure fully she had to stall some more. And indure what he is saying.

"Awe, so you do know where they are. Luther was right- just saying 'you know' can cause a reaction. You are much needed too us now Serpent." Savage slowly took a gun that was latched to his back and held it in his hands.

"Heros! Take her down!" Savage smirked in victory as the Justice League all flashed at her, ready to complete their /master's\ request.

Waiting, Percy took a step back in time to miss a arrow from Green Arrow. She had to wait until all the hero's were close enough- so the others can release the trap. Soon enough a punch with such speed- met her ribcage and pushed her back. As she watch most of the Leaguer's get in range, Percy let the plan continue, "Now!" Her voice echoed through out the room.

Soon the side kicks came into view and dropped a steel net on the heros. Evaporating away. Percy watched as the net start to electrocute the Leaguer until the mind controlled devices came off.

But the powerhouse of the leaguers was not with the others. Percy watched as Superman shot his Lazer eyes at Percy. She doged the best she can but the side of her arm got hit by the beams.

The other Leaguers couldn't help them as they all are passed out due to the electrocution. "How did we miss big blue!" Wally ran into view.