Chapter Twenty

"I hope your okay, Hades"
_____________

Percy stood in the center of what seems to be a mountain. She had chains on her arms, restricting movement. Some thing she agreed for them to do if they led her to their base. Looking down the hall that was open for her to look. Basically. She noted that this place was the same place that she watched Piper die, but also watch a new Tri-god be born. A remarkable but sad moment in her life.

She learned to control her urges for chaos. She found that she could get into near death experinces to control it. She didn't have to cause 'chaos' now.

Shifting a little she looked at the small team of heros who were waiting for what she had to say. "The watch tower has been taken over by The Light aka the group made by villains, joining forces." Most of them gasp at hearing this, "They have this device. This alienated device that they added some few things of their own. Thanks to, Brain. To control minds. Made them, their soliders." Percy felt her foot start tapping due to her ADHD, "but they also put my family under their control. And the leaguers are the only ones who CAN help me with that. So you need to help me free your superior's." Percy watched as they all had their own reactions. If she hadn't told them this it would have took them possibly 24 hours before they had any leads and stats to take out  The Light and help their superior's.

They need to hurry before The Light makes most of the Leaguer's cause chaos on different worlds.

"So your asking our help, to help OUR guys?" Kid snarked, "We would of saved them anyways."

"Good," Percy then held her hands out to them, "Now unchain me."

"Woah, what do you mean unchain you, " Artemis stepped in.

"I ment, unchain me. Is that to hard to understand." Percy sassed towards the team.

"No it's just too hard to trust you." Robin spoke up.

"But, " Aqualad looked at his team, "We'll have to trust you, I can tell your speaking the truth. And we need all the help we can get." Kaldur then turned back to Percy.

"Nice speech. Unchain me." Megan slowly walked back into the room with some snacks in hand. Superboy holding most.

"Well, we need to eat first. I know a lot is on the line, but we are expected to beat the people who taught us their ways. We need energy."

"Strength," Connor cutted end.

"I'm up for any kind of food." Rocket went over and grabbed on of the cookies Megan seemed to be holding.

Percy glared at these young heros. Seriously. A FOOD break. Their 'friend's' are probably being forced to do horrible shit and they said they need a food break!? What is wrong with these people. Percy just couldn't stand them. No she wouldn't stand them. Grinding her teeth together she glared at the group of sidekicks.

"Please be patient with them." Kaldur spoke from behind her, "But they are right you meed to build of some energy to fight."

"I build up my energy, by life threatening situations," Percy snapped at Kaldur.

Kaldur said nothing back.

But did indeed think back to what she said. But they also have my family in their control. His turned back to Percy who drew his attention by her trying to use water to pic the lock.

Kneeing down he unchained her before standing back up. "Thanks." Percy said before looking back at the little team of heros who were having their 'Food break'.

_____________

Savage, looked at the heros who was now under his control. Smirking he started to set up, phase three of their plan.

They're going to make earth known to the other worlds. Through force.

"Ah, Luther. Nice for you to join me." Savage watched as the business man walked in.

"I'm here to inform you. That we got all the olympians but Poseidon under our control." Savage seemed to snap.

"How is that Sea Serpent not in our control!" Luther rolled his eyes.

"It's because his domain. Sea. Is basically a domain you CAN'T control. You can persuade it. But you can't control it. So he is immuned to our devices." Luther explained the best he could.

"What makes of Aquaman then." Savage eyed the hero.

"Aurther is not a God nor is he really loyalty. He was adopted by Poseidon. He wasn't born with the sea really." Luther looked at all the heros. "Are you sending them out yet." Savage nodded.

"Soon. Just getting everything ready for their 'trip'." Savage grinned devilishly.

"Good. I'll be on my way then, Also, Serpent had switched sides on us." Luther walked to the Zeta tubes, "Phone the other members of the light of the progress. I'll speak more on the Serpent issue then."

Savage watched as Luther left before looking at the Heros.

"Lets get started, shall we."

__________

I'm starting to feel better guys. I'm not as sick anymore. But I still get some headaches.  And my anxiety went away for the most part. With the help of my friend. But also because I'm getting ober it for my birthday on Thursday. So it's helping me focus on something else. I'mma start uploading more frequently now!

I posting a one chapter story today. It was for a prompt I wanted to do. The story is called "Too Long." It's about a Merrman.

|JOJOKLUE|