Chapter Fifteen

"Let's Begin."
________________

Percy held on to baby Luke as she walked outside the door with Arthur in tow. The baby seemed to snuggle up to Percy and make small gurgle sounds in his sleep. Percy smiled fondly at the baby, but that smile soon turned into a frown as the child reminds her of Piper, except for the hair. The tiny ruffles of hair was black. Pipers hair was brown,  showing that the black hair came from Zeus.

The first thing Percy saw outside the little room was the small Team of teens infront of her. The group seemed to stop their conversation as she walked in with Aquaman.

"We can talk more later Percy, for now you need to talk with some people." Percy nodded and followed Arthur away from the teens. But before she got far she was ment woth a strange feeling.

She whimpered wanting to grab her head but she can't, Arthur turned around, not seeming to be affected but once he got close enough to Percy again. Arthur feel to his knees, Percy followed suit. Feeling Percy in distress Luke started to cry outloud getting everyones attention.

"Make it stop!" Percy cried holding Luke to her chest.

"Its- father." Arthur gasped as he held his head. "He trying to force us to come to him." Arthur slouched in pain.

"What's happening to them." Megan asked as her and her team came over seeing Percy stop amd then fall in pain.

"I don't know, and I don't like it- Megan take the Baby out of Percy's hand." Robin told his Alien friend. She nodded and and used her power to lift the baby out of her hand.

Percy turned to the group amd seemed to mouth a painful thank you. "Robin the next course of action is to get the other leaguers in the briefing room." Kaldur told his co-captain.

"On it!" Kidflash shouted speeding away.

Luke seemed to cry more as the more Percy seemed to be in pain. Soon she collapse onto the floor. After she collapse Arthur slowly stood up with a slight buzz feeling in his head.

Soon Batman walked with Canary on his side. The others were in the briefing room still.

"Team get to the Briefing room, explain what happened there. In the mean time, lets get this girl to a room." Batman picked up Percy.

"What about the baby?" Megan asked holding the crying child

"Will keep him near her." Batman looked at the teen he was holding. "Now, come with my while your team sorts out what happen."

_________________

"So your telling me, Poseidon, the god of the Sea. Was doing this?" Wally looked at Aquaman with a bewilder look.

"Yes, he was trying to force her to come to him. But the loyalty she made with the child kept her here." Arthur explained.

"The question is why." Batman had his arms cross.

"Agreed." Robin spoked before thinking about the situation more.

"We need to get Diana, in here." Arthur looked at Bats.

"Why."

"She's related to Zeus, she surely  knows what is happening."

"...."

"..."

"I don't know."

"There goes your 'closes' thing into knowing what is happening." Superboy snarked towards Aquaman.

"I believe I can help." Percy walled into the room holding a sleeping Luke.

When did she get here? The world may never know. Cause like she was suppose to be. Passed out. Heh.

The heros looked at the villain a little spectacle. "He was warning me." Percy went on looking up at them. Her eyes had bags underneath them. "Olympus, has been taken over."

__________________

The end.

Nah, so I have something to say. One of my drafted stories, are complete. And I was wondering if you guumys would want me to start updating it daily. It's a Percy Jackson story. No, crossovers.

The story is called "Listening to a Siren."

So your Opinions, should I start uploading this finsihed story, or wait a bit longer?

Also, Hi✋

Now,  Bye👋