Chapter Seven

I’ll make Zeus pay for your pain my child.

_______________

“This is where you’ll be staying.” Luther showed  Percy and the now awake Piper their new “room”. The room was actually part of Luther's mansion. The room actually looked like a apartment, Percy’s Mother’s apartment but more elegant and rich like.

“Thanks Luth.” The nickname slipped off Percy’s tongue. The nickname kind of reminded Percy of Luke. Shaking that though away she shook hands with Luther before closing the door and looking at Piper that made herself comfortable on the couch.

“I don’t know how long I have before I give birth Perc.” Piper said sadly. Piper had a feeling something was going to happen but decided not to say anything.

“I can ask.” Percy softly said.

“Who would you as-”

“Triton’s Wife.” Percy interrupted. Piper looked confused, “Triton and I have been getting close, but that stopped recently but I’m still on good terms with his wife.

Piper nodded, “Hey can you make us something to eat?”

“Of course Sis.” Piper smiled fondly by being called Sis by her best friend Percy.

_____________________

“We have a new allie.” Luther spoke to the other villains.

“It’s Serpent isn’t.” Sportsmaster asked, not very surprised.

“How did you know-”

“Been trying to get her to join us for awhile. Something happened haven't heard from her for awhile.” Lawrence shrugged before leaning back into his chair.

“What a strong Allie we have.” Another spoke.

“Should we start are next faze.”

They all nodded in agreement. Most started to leave, which left only three in the conference room.

Luther, Sportsmaster and Cheshire.

___________________________

Camp Half-blood, was a mess. Over the years the campers actually got very lazy and cocky about their skills. They are literally full of shit that it drives most of the Gods crazy. Like for reals, why can’t they be good little pawns and stay to themselves? Nope, they have to be loud and so full of themselves that the naraids literally try to kill’em.

But then again. Who wouldn’t want to kill them? They seemed to not have loyalty to anything but themselves which is causing a lot of problems.

The seven? Gone. Like THE SEVEN is a myth. Which is funny if you ask me. Hazel and Frank disappeared. Leo stuck on the island with his “love”,  Jason, in Apollo’s champers until he wakes up. Annebeth hiding away in OLYMPUS with her MOTHER. While Percy and Piper were living together in one of Luther's mansions.

“Hmm, what is this place?”

“This is one of the places the girl that's with Serpent spends most of their time at.”

“What's the girls name again?”

“Her first name is Piper.”

“Mhmmm, so Camp Jupiter huh.”