Chapter Eighteen

"It looks like I don't have much time."
__________

"The Justice League was formed for two reasons - first, as an acknowledgment that no single individual, no matter how powerful, can solve the world's problems alone. And second, to uphold the values of truth, liberty, and justice. That, uh, last one's even in the name." Superman spoke to the audience in front of the Justice league Hall. The reporter seemed to narrate everything that's been happening.

"I'm glad they didn't kick Billy out. And I love the fact that there's a 10-year-old on the League." Kid took a bite into his apple.

"There is?" Rocket, the newest teammember from Icon.

Robin elbows Kidflash, "Owww." Wally whined.

"Way to keep a secret, genius." Robin rolled his eyes. But soon after Robin's watch lit up indicating an alert.

On the Bio ship leaving the leaguer's, who were celebrating, in the dust. Robin pulled up a monitor that showed them what they were after.

"Are you sure it's her." Artemis asked as Robin put a picture of Jade on the screen. "It's her." Artemis folded her arms and slid back in her seat.

Rocket looked at the group of heros, "But what's so important about that case?"

Robin kept typing but looked at Rocker slightly, "Remember the Injustice League?"

"And their evil giant plants? Uh, yeah." Rocket raised an eyebrow.

"We believe that was just a front," Robin then continued to type.

"Wait, so there a bigger picture to what the villains are doing?" Rocket looked at all of them once more, "and were going to see what their plan of action is-" Before anyone can respond Rocket held her fist in the air, "Awesome!"

They arrived at where the ship should be, only to see a crash. As they all inspected the crash. Superboy stated the most obvious question.

"Where are the bodies?"

Cheshire came out from behind a shadowy part of the cliff, "Here's one. And it is stunning."

With that many villans seemed to appear above them and locked them in the area.

The Riddler looked down at the heros with an insane grin, "I am flora, not fauna. I am foliage, not trees. What am I? Ooh come on, you can get this. I am shrubbery, not grass. What am I? I..."

Robin looked at his team, "Ambush."

With that a full on fight happened.

And since your most fabulous Arthur is sick and is having a headache, she won't be writing it. But she'll mention theres a awesome action pack fight in Episode 25 of young justice. Which is the episode I'm writing. That you can check out to find out what happened?

After the fight the team was able to defeat the villains and are now in the cave with the Batman giving them the famous bat glare.

Batman looked at the young team, "Tell me if this sounds familiar. You hacked league systems, disobeyed protocol, and endangered your lives. And your initiative resulted in the capture of three escaped felons, proving Warden Strange runs Belle Reve as a cover for criminal activity." He looked at all of them before smirking, "Well done."