Chapter Nineteen

"Come On, Percy."
____________

Nico felt the swift in the air as everyone was asleep. He felt the dark cooling wind that the Underworld seemed to have, stop. Everything stop. Nothing, not from what Nico knew. Ever happened like this in the underworld.

He held the fragile life in his hands and stood up. He watched as few of the Minor Gods awoke and were also feeling the difference in the Underworld.

Nico slowly made his way to the other side of the room. Where some of the injured Demigods, and Minor Gods were. They were lucky to make it in time before Lady Artemis and some demigods found them once more.

But he didn't come over for the injured. He came over for a certain Goddess. "Persephone," he looked at his Father's wife. "They got him don't they?"

Persephone looked up from helping one of the Minor Goddesses. She sighed before nodding. "We have to leave soon, the only place I know that can help us are the-" Persephone stopped seeming to hesitate about what she's about to say.

"Who can help us?" Nico seemed to step closer.

"I kept this from the others Gods and-" She was stopped by the soft yawn of Luke who rested in Nico's hands. The child seemed to open it's enchanting eyes. The same one's Piper had.

"Continue." Nico let Luke play with his fingers.

"There's a place off the coast of South America. A place that can help us." Persephone knew the Amazon's she had made friends with, will be angered by her revealing their home. A reason why the Gods don't know of this place. Or simply forgot about it. "They're called the Amazon's. But not the ones that are guided by Hera. They were one of the first amazon's created by Zeus. But were forgotten as they hid away on an Island that even Artemis can't find." Persephone explained the best she could.

"I'll trust you on this, Persephone." Nico muttered before turning around.

"And Nico." Nico stoped walking away, but didn't turn around, "We'll get them back. All of them. And that Includes Will." Persephone's words about Will hit Nico greatly.

"I hope your right." He then proceed to walk away. Getting the people he was helping ready for their next move.

Persephone looked at the sleeping injure's. Her thoughts were clouded with hope and stress. Hopefully these warriors will let them stay on their Island, until this war was over. She took a shakey breath, before helping a young demigod up so he can cough.

"Hush young one, you need to breathe." Persephone told the demigod before laying him back down.

Most of the injured have burn marks, stab wounds to even wip marks. The wip marks was from that blasted God Ares. But she couldn't blame any of them. they were under those mortals control. The saddess part was that there was only 14 demigods that made it out of te Villains control and Gods Wrath. The other 200+ Roman amd Greek demigods were in the Villains hands.

The rest of this small group of rebels against the Villains were minor gods and some other beans who lived in the Camps or Olympus. The only things safe from the villains, in the greek world was the monsters, spirits, centars- Except Chiron. He was somewhere in Olympus being used as a steed for the Villans. Mostly for Queen Bee. Even Satrys were safe. And that was with the help of Grover. Since he was the new 'king of the wilderness'.

Persephone turned her head towards the empty throne in the palace. "I hope your okay Hades." She softly said before turning back to the injured.

___________