Chapter Sixteen

"Olympus, has been taken over."
____________

Poseidon, watched as the group of Mortals, had plucked small electronic bugs, onto his families necks. Trying to take over their minds. Control them like animals.

The only God’s that this device couldn’t control was Apollo, Hestia, Hera, Hades, and himself.

Since, he wasn’t controlled by the device Poseidon was able to protect his people. Turning his eyes slightly, he watched as them mortals tried to put their mind controlling triggers, on the Lady of Love herself, Aphrodite.

“I can’t believe that spawn of Zeus actually got his own father in are mind control trap.” Lex Luthor looked around the throne room of Olympus, completely amazed about how this was all hidden from the world.

“Too, bad he’s dead.” Savage said with a smirk.

“Yes, and we lost are little weapon.”  Lord Venom snarked at his other fellow villains, “Serpent had been keeping are weapon away from us right under our noses.”

“Indeed, but we never really told her- her little friend was actually holding the Light’s new power house, did we?” Luther glared at his coworkers.

“Finished,” Brian strolled back away from the Goddess of love, “Send her a command, will you.” Brain rolled towards Luther.

“Hmm, BMC-506 activate trainee mode.” With that, the little micro bug glowed a blue hue before making Aphrodite’s eyes open., “ We have a Mission for you,” Savage smirked.

“Charm the Demigods into following our command.” Aphrodite nodded then proceeded to use her charm speak.

“Listen to my voice, follow the orders of your superiors,” Her eyes glowed pink and as the demigods fell into the charm, the device on her neck flickered before falling off.

“I thought you fixed it.” Lord Venom glared at Brian.

“I did, but I think she it stronger than she lets on.” Brain rolled towards the chain Goddess.

“A failure like the others.” Savage scoffed

“No, a newer plan.” Brain seemed to be forming a plan, “From what we gathered Serpent is a VERY valuable asset. “

“And.” Luther seemed to be intrigued.

“To make sure she is in our full control.” Brain showed a different device that looked like a collar, “ We need to make changes.”

“How will you do this?” Lord Venom stepped forward.

“By luring her here.” Brain looked from Aphrodite to Poseidon, “We have the right people to get her to come. No?” The villains smirked and ready there plan.

“She may be a villain now, but she might not in the future.”

________________________

|Three Day's After Luke's Birth|

“In a day time, we are holding a gathering in the watchtower to celebrate the heros who will be joining the League's ranks. “ Batman looked at the rookies (you can say). “I’ll need your team to be ready for anything.” with that the monitor went off.

“You heard him team. We should get ready for anything to happen in the next 24 hours.” Aqualad looked at his teammates.

“What about Serpent?” Robin asked, wondering what happened to the villain.

“She disappeared off radar 48 hours ago, taking the child- Luke with her,” The team seemed to think about their time with the villain, “So, we should be on the lookout for her as well.” Aqualad added.

“Anything about the mole.” Conner spoke up, causing everyone to go silent.

“I’m going to head home and come back later, guys.” Artemis rubbed her right arm.

“Same, I need to try getting Doctor Fate to let me talk to my father.” Zatanna whispered loud enough for the others to hear.

“Be safe.” Kaldur said, as the two girls left.

“Robin, me and you have some talking to do.” Wally speed over to Robin(Richard) before zooming away.

“Kaldur will you be fine by yourself?” Megan asked as she and Connor are getting ready to rest before the big shift.

“I’ll be fine.” He nod his head as the two left.

Looking down in deep thought Kaldur new something was coming. And it will be big.

____________________

“Hush, Little child, go to sleep, or the greek monster’s will come and feast,” Percy tried to get baby Luke- to sleep, but couldn’t as a snow storm was brewing.
((Like that song will help (-__-) ))

Percy add ran and hid away in Alaska. She had bought a small Cabin. One that reminded her of the little cabin her mother use to take her.

Oh, her mother Sally. How she wishes to see her. When Percy was given quest after quest, she never was able to visit her birth mother. Then when her ‘adventure’ of going back into Tartarus happen. She never will ever be able to see her mother again. When she first left Tartarus, she met three people. Her father, Piper, and Aphrodite. That was the day she stopped being a pawn for the Gods.

“Percy!” Piper ran and hugged Percy, as she stumbled out of the doors of death.

Hugging back, Percy mind seemed to be somewhere else, which Poseidon, and Aphrodite caught.

“What’s wrong, child.” Aphrodite asked Percy, who stepped away from Piper. Baring a grim expression.

“I’m Leaving. For good.”

“You can't just leave.” Poseidon snapped.

“Who said I can’t!” Percy glared at her father.

“I’m done being the pawn, the messenger-girl for the Gods!” Percy shouted at her father forgetting Piper and Aphrodite were there,” I’m Tired- restless. And Done! With Zeus’s games!”

“I won’t let you leave me.” Poseidon seemed to shout sadly, back.

“Father,” Percy’s voice seemed to darken, “I’m Done! I’m Leaving!” And you can’t stop me! Or I’ll Strike you where you stand!” Anger seemed to control what Percy spoke to her father. Her sword Riptide was out, and has a crust of blood, and earth on it.

Shaking out of her thoughts. Percy looked to see Luke asleep. “Why did he have to be immune to charmspeak.” Percy whispered before putting him in a crib that was in front of her. Kissing the infant's head, Percy walked away from the crib and turn off the light. “Good night Luke.”

____________

"Listening to a Siren," Is starting to publish!

So, if you wanted to see the book start uploading. It is now.

Thank you for reading "A Villains Morals" this far!😄❤❤