Chapter Twenty-One☝

"Let's get started."
_____________________

Nico, can feel the heat- scorge his back in waves. He was use to the cooling breeze or atmosphere, but the heat he is feeling in south america caused his throat to throb in dehydration.

Yes, there maybe the jungle of trees the demigod's, immortals, and himself are walking through. But the fact he was sharing bodyheat with a newborn and covering the said newborn baby- while having to walk at least 26 miles already in this heat wave. Did not suit the Son of Hades at all.

They used his father's 'trust' worthy hell-hounds to ride shadow travel them in Brazil. In all honesty- if Mrs. O'leary made the other hell-hounds help them. I mean what creature can not fear Mrs-

I don't fear her...

Anyways. As we made are way through the jungle, following Persephone.

The fates seemed to hate The remaining/ Not mind-controlled demi-gods and Gods. For when they got close to the coast that was near where these 'Amazons'- they were all ambushed by the hunters of Artemis.

Looking down at Pipers child. Nico growled as the hunters seem to laugh insanely around them. None of them spoke though. They laugh, laughed like mad-men.

As the circle that all the survivor's were in, kept getting smaller and smaller. Nico looked towards Persephone, only to see her looking out towards the sea. Nico suddenly felt the other goddly presence that was in the waters. As Thalia laughed with a look of mockery and insanity- she shot her arrow out only for it to be stpped midair by a sliver of water that had zoomed out of the ocean.

Suddenly Amphitrite, came out of the waters with another group of hunters. But these one's were more capable of fighting then the hunters of Artemis. They did not look Alantean, but most held beauty and grace with the way there bows zipped through the air attacking the mind-controlled Hunter's.

"I heard you need help," Amphitrite looked towards Persephone mainly, "I brought some friends." Persephone smiled.

"Thank you for aiding us. I didn't think you heard my prays the day before."

"I did. I heard every pray. But since Poseidon is trapped in Olympus. It's my duty to insure the safety of the sea." Persephone nodded in understanding.

As the Amazons drove the Hunter's away. Amphitrite turned to the Amazons and gave a polite bow, "Thank you for aiding me."

The Amazons parted for a women to walk through. Hippolyta, the queen of the Amazon's smiled at the Goddess, "It is our honnor Lady Amphitrite."

Hippolyta looked towards Persephone and gave a alight bow, "Lady Persephone." Hippolyta smiled softly, "I know what you came here for Lady Persephone. You are welcome to stay on our land in these hard times."

Percephone bowed in response, Thank you, Queen Hippolyta." Prrcephone used the Amazon's titled.

Nico jumped slightly as the gurgling Luke made out of no where. The newborns mumbling gathered many of the Amazon' attention.

"We must leave now. The Hunter's will be back." Soon with the help of Amphitrite, the demigods and immortals reached the Amazon's 'Paradise'.

༺༻

"How are things moving, Savage." A man on the white screen spoke.

"It's going accordingly with the Heros. They will be able to set out in a hour at most." Savage replied, " but we are not having much luck with the God's.

"How so?"

"The God of the Sea, Poseidon- no matter what we do will not stay in our control. And few of the Minor Gods and Demigods escaped." Savaged finished his update to the other members of the light.

"Thats not all," Luther spoke up, "Serpent has switched sides." Uproar from the other members seemed to increase.

"She has also taken Project CL. And hid it away. But the most- important thing I discovered, is Serpents identity." Luther plause for a moment, "Her known name is Percy Jackson- daughter of Poseidon, holder of Lady Night's curse of Darkness."

"The Demigod we used Zeus to drive insane?" A new voice joined in.

"The one we promised our dead associate, Jason- to get rid of. Such a native demigod. Gave us Zeus's mind, just to get rid of that water bug." Luther laughed.

"Oh what we were able to do with Zeus in our control."

"And how he let us use his 'Lover' as are subjective holder for our own powerhouse." Savage added onto Luther.

"So, sad that he died." Someone joked.

"Rather sooner then later." Savaged grinned.

"Does anyone else have any news?"

"I do." Cheshire spoke out in the meeting, "The sidekicks have captured Sportsmaster, Mammoth, and Queen Bee."

"I thought it was only Mammoth that they manage to capture." Luther muttered.

"This leaves us with less time. Savage try to get the heros to leave to start Plan DW." Savage nodded.

"For the Light!" They all said before the meeting ended.

Savage huffed in irritation before turning to look at the heros that are being force to prepare for a 16 hour run of destruction.

___________________

Percy watched as Robin tried to hack into the Watch Towers data base.

The more she waited, the more her gut swirls with uneasiness. She has lost her last friend- who is now in the void being reformed by Khoas's watchful eye. Luke was now in the hands of her cousin who was on the run. Her father is most likely being tortured, the longer she takes to save the superheros. And her sanity is slowly desolving. She hated not remember things. She stills has the blank state of what the quests her Father made her do so long ago. And the reminder of the curse that seemed to be the thing that drove her into villain acts- is slowly becoming a tool she can use against her enemies.

The stress seemed to cover her body and weigh her down. Its like she's walking through a 2 foot high mudpool.

As she heard Robin speak of success, she mentally turned away from her thoughts and to the moment at hand, "I was able to get us a trip throught the Zeta tubes- and hack the system so the Watch Tower won't alert anything about our appearence." Percy nodded.

"Are you all ready to save your teachers." Percy looked at the Heros infront of her, "For to save'em your going to have to fight them, until I can get to Savage who most likely has full control of their bugs."

The plan wasn't solid, nor did it seem to be able to work. But the young heros didn't question her. Her eyes of experience in this feild caused them to quiet down their opinions.

They can see the scars she has on the exposed parts of her skin. They can see how her stance is always ready to pick a fight if needed. She was a solider and the team can see that. They can also see that she was a family to save. People to save. So the faster they get this done. The faster they can help save her family.