Chapter Twenty-Six

The day of their strike against Olympus was in full swing. Percy and the Heros, were making their way to Camp the ruins of camp Jupiter. Meeting up with the Minor-gods, Amazons and demigods that escaped the villains grasp. Percy knew that what her team was about to do can get everyone killed, or free everyone but- lose trust among the heros and the other gods and demigods.

With the winds roaring with a great define. Everyone made their way across the ocean though flight, as they have left the watchtower. Leaving the tower they were somewhere in Nevada, slowly making their way to Camp Jupitars ruins.

When they made it to Camp Jupiter. They were met with many survivor's getting everything in place. Landing on foot, Percy scanned the land before meeting with Nico, Persephone, and Diana. This war relies on them. If they screw up, the world's destruction will be coming. It was a lot of pressure, so much Percy thought she was suffocating herself. It hurt knowing that people around her now, won't see tomorrow, but like the night prophesied. Many will be lost. There was many answers to that line. But she’ll not take chances on thinking that it was anything but death.

"Everyone! Get with your squadrons! We must leave soon!" Percy hollered to everyone. This was war, and she was incharge.

Maybe she should of told everyone about the prophecy? Maybe someone could help them, save them. No, save her. But she had her morals, and when she was a villain. She ruined them. It was time to push aside her villains morals and bringing back the Percy who use to smile and lead tge demigods with bravery and determination.

Focusing on what was at hand she watched people scurried about. But as she watched, her mind seemed to filter images of Robin to her. They had left Robin with a man name Agent A, someone Batman knows. Knowing this Percy won't have to worry about a disabled Robin being by himself.

“Watch your back,” Wally hissed at Nico, “This one.” He point at Percy, “Won’t have yours.” Wally glared at Percy and went towards his squad.

The damage that Wally was doing to Percy emotionally wasn’t making her decision about keeping the prophecy to herself any better.Looking to her left she watched as her Brothers, Arthur and Kaldur walked up to their group. Keeping the sidekicks and their Mentors together, will bring extra experience in each squadron.

As everyone got into place. They had moved out. Nico shadow traveled them in the center of New York. Where they were met with no soul on sight.

"Everything's going according to plan." Percy spoke looking at her team. "From here on out, we are keeping to the dark on both forces. Nico made sure they'll focus the battle on everyone else. We'll meet Annabeth and Will at the meet up spot. From there, we'll destroy them on the inside."

____________________

Kaldur slashed at another Demigod who laughed insanely in his face. The male then choked on his own blood and fell.

This was not the plan, the people Kaulder was paired with were ambushed during their travel to the Empire state building. His King, was battling it out with a pair of twins. The red heads seemed fast and were able to steal some of the weapons given to the group for extra protection. They weren’t supposed to kill any of the controlled beans, but since it was self-defense. It could not be stopped. Amphitrite  used boiling water to push some hunters away from her.

Indeed this was a ambushed, and probably a set up.

Dropping to the floor as a arrow flew past, Kaldur rolled on to his knee. Spiriting forward, he hit the hunter in her side before bringing her head to his knee. Then he kicked her away. Soon another hunter grabbed his unguarded hand and flipped him to the floor. As a knife aimed at his head, he turned it to the side before grabbing her hand. Using the momentum he made by trying to pull her to the side. He was able to get on top of the hunter, and hit her template knocking the girl out.