🌤

🌤

Hyunjin found himself returning to the book shop almost daily

Most of the time he would stare trough the window, searching for the certain boy and when he did found him, he wouldn't even enter.

Was he nervous? Not really, just extremely awkward.

The weather have been acting weird lately. The news would spread the word about it being sunny but it always ended up being cloudy and sometimes even rainy. Hyunjin didn't minded at all since it was his favorite weather.

It's not something you expected from this bright boy right?

Seungmin peeked trough the windows, seeing that the day almost has ended.

He smiled broadly. He was tired and just wanted to return to his safe home.

The clouds colored the night. Soon the sun was replaced by the dark and mysterious moon.

"You can leave," the loud and low voice made him snap back in reality. "I will clean up since you've worked hard today."

Seungmin smiled in return, giving a small nod.

He walked to the back of the store and reached for his old black backpack that he loved so much. It was the first thing he asked for when it was his birthday. He didn't asked for much, only for a nice bag.

He looked at the bright red umbrella that lied on the top of his junk.

He couldn't help but smile a bit when thinking about the boy.

He was a little curious about the other but why would he care? It's not that he wants to be friends anyways. He was just being nice, not more.

Seungmin let out a sigh before throwing on his jacket and leaving the narrow space. He threw a glare to the umbrella, figuring it wouldn't rain anytime soon so he decided to leave it there.

He breathed in and out, enjoying the fresh night air.

"Oh," a deep voice made him freeze. He looked at his right and left but saw no one. Seungmin clenched his fists tightly as he looked down. "Long time no see!"

Seungmin raised his head slowly just to see a male walking right past him. He sighed in relieve.

He continued his walk when the sky started to turn gray and soon the moon hid behind the darkness.

The orangish streets light was the only thing that made him see where he was walking. His hands were glued in the pockets of his black hoodie.

He felt something wet dripping of his cap. He almost cursed at loud.

Why is the damn weather forecast never right?!!

He didn't cared that much anymore since he was close to the bus station, where he could stand for a bit. He began to ran when the rain began to be harder. His clothes and backpack were already drenched.

The rain was so innocent but yet so powerful.

He finally reached the bus stop. He looked up as he stuck out his hand, catching the drops.

The cold feeling felt so nice.

He sat down on the small metal bench as he waited for the rain to calm down a bit.

He hated himself for not taking the umbrella with him. He took off his cap just to reveal his almost fully dry red hair. His hand ran trough his semi wet hair as he looked at the view in front of him.

He loved it and especially since it's so close to him.

Finally the rain stopped after a full hour of pouring.

He didn't mind though since he would've done the same if he was home.

Anyways, he reached for the bag - that he threw on the ground an half hour ago - and breathed out again. Here he goes to the small adventure called : going to home without being all drenched.

But a little thing did he knew is that Hyunjin waited for him at the store for hours and hours, waiting until he was done so they could walk home together.

Hyunjin looked at the male that disappeared in the distance and clenched his bright green umbrella tightly.

Why am I like this?

A very short update because it's my birthday WOEHOE!!! I'm finally turning 16~

I hope everyone is doing well and I'm high key sorry for the bad chapter lewl

Instagram
@im_youngmin95
@a.l02